Cornwall Football Forum

Penzance players for England trials

1 hour ago, Joe Slovo said:

Congratulations on Mawgan Kewn and Josh Storey on their England trials at Bristol last Sunday,with Josh getting through again. A great recommendation for Penzance youth set up and Darren Dayus and Penzance first team management. Well done from all at Penzance AFC

Well done from me as well. 

Nice to see the talent tentacles reaching all the way to the furthest reaches of the country. Was this due to an unbelievably efficient scouting set up from the F.A. or hard graft from the elder statesmen of the Club and local leagues. I’d like to think it was the former, but am pretty sure if was down to C.T.B. and his cohorts. Either way congratulations to the lads and whoever got them there.?

24 minutes ago, Bruegel the Elder said:

Nice to see the talent tentacles reaching all the way to the furthest reaches of the country. Was this due to an unbelievably efficient scouting set up from the F.A. or hard graft from the elder statesmen of the Club and local leagues. I’d like to think it was the former, but am pretty sure if was down to C.T.B. and his cohorts. Either way congratulations to the lads and whoever got them there.?

Not me. I just know that there are quite a few decent players coming through the ranks at the club

59 minutes ago, Dave Deacon said:

Josh Storey and Kai Cornish got through to represent the ESFA SW squad vs North, Midlands and South East at Stafford Town. The management team will select a squad from those games. The SW trial was strong so they have both done really well

ESFA  would that be England Schools ? is that different to England Colleges that Harry Evans represented?