Cornwall Football Forum

Looking For a Team - Newquay area but happy to travel

I am looking to find a new team if any local clubs are looking for any extra players to strengthen their squad after the first few months of the season. I am not currently signed for anyone and I live in the Newquay area, but would be prepared to travel a sensible distance. I prefer to play either as a number 10 or a CM but am fairly versatile and just looking to get playing again. I am a bit rusty and would need a few weeks training to get a bit fitter and back into the swing of things but if anyone is short of players or looking to improve their squad then get in touch! Cheers!

1 hour ago, Mellowyellow said:

I am looking to find a new team if any local clubs are looking for any extra players to strengthen their squad after the first few months of the season. I am not currently signed for anyone and I live in the Newquay area, but would be prepared to travel a sensible distance. I prefer to play either as a number 10 or a CM but am fairly versatile and just looking to get playing again. I am a bit rusty and would need a few weeks training to get a bit fitter and back into the swing of things but if anyone is short of players or looking to improve their squad then get in touch!

What standard have you played/think you'll be at?