Cornwall Football Forum

SWPL - Wednesday 31 October 2018

1 hour ago, SWL Veteran said:

Line ups Stu?

Bodmin was 

Harvey, Timmons, Ash, Whipp, Clarke, Steer, Colwill, M Gilbert, Moody, Hobbs, Bowker Subs used ; O’Hagan Mcreary  

don’t know the Launceston line up unfortunately they had Mike Landricombe and Mike smith playing though and Callum Watson and Jordan Walton but they were probs only players I recognised   

1 hour ago, herbie777 said:

Poor game 2 average sides, although I must say the swearing on and off the pitch was top quality

Why are so bitter towards herbs and spices??

9 hours ago, Stu B said:

Bodmin was 

Harvey, Timmons, Ash, Whipp, Clarke, Steer, Colwill, M Gilbert, Moody, Hobbs, Bowker Subs used ; O’Hagan Mcreary  

don’t know the Launceston line up unfortunately they had Mike Landricombe and Mike smith playing though and Callum Watson and Jordan Walton but they were probs only players I recognised   

I wonder if there will be people moaning about the two Mike's playing for Launceston the way they moaned about SWPL players playing for Parkway..... 

On 01/11/2018 at 11:46, Stu B said:

Bodmin was 

No idea what u r on about