Holsworthy 1, Wadebridge Town 3

Liskeard Athletic 7, St.Blazey 2

Ludgvan 0,  Bude Town 5

Penzance 1,  Bere Alston United 2

Porthleven 2, Plymouth Marjon 2

St Dennis 2, Plymstock United 1

18 hours ago, shots said:

Mufftown will miss their league matches in Cornwall next season

A few of us are trying to get a few trips in this season. We are gutted Newquay and Goldolphin awaydays are so close together around xmas. This is the second coach of the season we will see how the next round of the Vase go`s before sorting out the next trip West.

Watched the Godolphin vs Callington match wish i had stayed home in the warmth the 1st half was awful both teams very poor , Ross Fallens getting booked as usual then would of  put money on him being sent and he didnt dissapoint hes a really good player but reckless in his tackles and his mouth never knows when to stop having a go at the ref this was a real undisiplined performance by the G having 2 players sent off Scott Flannagan, going off injured the G our down to the bare Bones now Tania in the tea hut will being playing for them next .The 2nd halfCallington  came out meaning business and scored very quickly after the start the returnin goalie Ethan Fearn ,was beating by 3 good goals from the Callington players ,the G where really poor but did get a consolation goal from sub Ben Colqhoun .The Callington goalie Sam Borthwick had a real quiet afternoon and even posed for me to take his picture with the thumbs up.Wait till the G get there full playing squad back but at the moment they are dropping like flies with injuries and silly suspensions there discipline needs to be sorted out .Hard to pick a man of the match but for Godolphin im going for Jordi Willmott and for Callington the ginger haired lad .Bloody Awful  game best team won by a mile

39 minutes ago, beacon said:

Falmouth lose today and nobody’s said a word . Falmouth win and they all pipe up non stop ? only sing when you win boys ? 

Just got home and seen the score . Cully one of our bogey sides . We're  too inconsistent at the moment .get the chances but not putting them away .that will be our down fall come the end of the season .plenty for westy to work on in training midweek ahead of the vase game next saturday .I shall be on the coach with the town faithfull ,looking forward to another good day out .COME ON THE TOWN !!!

15 minutes ago, Dave Deacon said:

So why did you bother stating the obvious?

He's  stirring again dave .

Disappointing result. As Westy said on the radio inconsistencies after really good results, three times this season. Onwards and upwards, Hamworthy next week. New ground, 4g pitch. First time for Falmouth on an artificial pitch?

Good to see Torpoint posting after a thumping win.

And At Blazey. 2-7?

1 hour ago, Fanfare said:

Disappointing result. As Westy said on the radio inconsistencies after really good results, three times this season. Onwards and upwards, Hamworthy next week. New ground, 4g pitch. First time for Falmouth on an artificial pitch?

Good to see Torpoint posting after a thumping win.

And At Blazey. 2-7?

No such thing as a 4g pitch!

1 hour ago, MTC said:

A great away day  to St Austell for Town . Made to feel really welcome there ,even though a quick pint in the Brewery was London Prices.

A Great come back from 3-1 down .We love an away day, around 50 travelling supporters staying till 6pm .

Loving local football  utt

I heard it was about 20! Thank you for supporting local football! I'm sure Cheddar next week will welcome our 120 travelling supporters! ?

6 hours ago, silly billy said:

Millbrook is a village team isn't it?

St.Austell lost at home, Tavistock nailed on to win this league, Bodmin 10 Players for a lot of the game ...... A draw fair result & got closer to St.Austell with many games in hand....look elsewhere to criticize again lads ???

Plus my 2nd side Liskeard absolutely smashed a poor, weak, shambolic St.Blazey side, heard the 25 or so Blazey supporters left Lux Park extremely deflated (stating obvious)  & wondering where they go from here with again another Winless game. Reports suggest nice boy in charge but player's & staff way way out of their depth. 

4 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

St.Austell lost at home, Tavistock nailed on to win this league, Bodmin 10 Players for a lot of the game ...... A draw fair result & got closer to St.Austell with many games in hand....look elsewhere to criticize again lads ???

Plus my 2nd side Liskeard absolutely smashed a poor, weak, shambolic St.Blazey side, heard the 25 or so Blazey supporters left Lux Park extremely deflated (stating obvious)  & wondering where they go from here with again another Winless game. Reports suggest nice boy in charge but player's & staff way way out of their depth. 

With other chasing teams dropping points, bodes well for Liskeard.First is everything, second is the same as 10tb

8 hours ago, A Fan said:

No such thing as a 4g pitch!

I heard it was about 20! Thank you for supporting local football! I'm sure Cheddar next week will welcome our 120 travelling supporters! ?

Not sure if you like a numbers game ,but I assure you we had 30 on the coach and a few travel independently.Had a great chat with some of the St Austell officals and they were telling me about the travelling support to Chedder . im sure it will be a good day  .

8 hours ago, leedsunited said:

With other chasing teams dropping points, bodes well for Liskeard.First is everything, second is the same as 10tb

Oh Leeds, you let me down. Not a mention  of Newquay. Surely there must be something you can find to slate us for?

Anyway love, I did chuckle when I heard you clog dancers failed to beat a village team.

Anyway, you must try harder than this. I only tune in to see how many varied ways you can have a dig at the Mints.... I am extremely disappointed this morning.

14 hours ago, MTC said:

A great away day  to St Austell for Town . Made to feel really welcome there ,even though a quick pint in the Brewery was London Prices.

A Great come back from 3-1 down .We love an away day, around 50 travelling supporters staying till 6pm .

Loving local football  utt

Enjoyed the banter on the beer decking . Will see if we can get Watford to come to your place in the reverse fixture ??

13 hours ago, leedsunited said:

What has this got to do with a village team drawing with Bodmin? ? 

On 27/10/2018 at 20:28, beacon said:

Falmouth lose today and nobody’s said a word . Falmouth win and they all pipe up non stop ? only sing when you win boys ? 

I would say Falmouth can be happy with what they have...team full of pretty much local boys.. win most weeks and are one of the most exciting teams in the league. 

Also lets not forget 80 percent if not more of that team were playing swpl west league not too long ago and deemed not good enough!.