Cornwall Football Forum

Guest geachy1

i watched this game i fort mawnan always looked that little bit mor organised especially at the back ,

greg renfree up front 4 mawnan showed what hes all about with a great performance.missed the extra time as i had 2go. best team won on the day my opion.

i expect a mawnan portreath area final.i bet that will be exciting

We started slowly and allowed mawnan to get on top. We scrored just before half time which changed the game and the second half was much more even. After we levelled it we were on top till the end of normal time and had a couple of half chances to have won it.

Extra time started with us giving away a soft goal and from then on it was one way traffic. Heads dropped and when the forth goal went in there was no way back.

best of luck to mawnan and portreath in the semi's.

I predict Portreath will overcome a partisan following at St Keverne and I think all the neutrals among us would like to see the young kids at Truro overcome Mawnan to reach the area final.

After that I think Portreath have a number of players who have been in the final before which will be a step to far for the Truro lads and will progress to the Easter Monday final.

Obviously i'm probably going to be totally wrong and Mawnan and St Keverne will be left in it following the semis

:yahoo::yahoo: :yahoo:

Guest Vixster

Well all of us are really looking forward to Portreath v St Keverne and with this being my 4th season at Portreath Im hoping (fingers crossed) for a favourable result!