Cornwall Football Forum

Bodmin vs Falmouth

Has this always been fixtured for this Wednesday or have both clubs brought it forward! 

I will be making my way down to Priory to see this - promises to be full of goals and some tasty battles in prospect.

I’m going for a Falmouth win (good recent record against Bodmin) but I think it will be tight.  Falmouth’s pace on the break to be deciding factor (but don’t know who is likely to play at the back for Bodmin at this point so may be doing someone a massive disservice if they have recruited any pace at the back)

Should be a decent crowd at BTFC - and let’s hope the game lives up to it!!

1 hour ago, SWL Veteran said:

Has this always been fixtured for this Wednesday or have both clubs brought it forward! 

I will be making my way down to Priory to see this - promises to be full of goals and some tasty battles in prospect.

I’m going for a Falmouth win (good recent record against Bodmin) but I think it will be tight.  Falmouth’s pace on the break to be deciding factor (but don’t know who is likely to play at the back for Bodmin at this point so may be doing someone a massive disservice if they have recruited any pace at the back)

Should be a decent crowd at BTFC - and let’s hope the game lives up to it!!

I am working in St Austell this week and if the weather is decent I shall come across and have look. Will have to avoid certain F almouth supporters though ,