Cornwall Football Forum

Walter Parsons Cup Godolphin 2 - St Austell 6

Watched a fine game this afternoon at Godolphin Way where A brilliant St Austell team  display demolished a decimated Godophin side who got so many players out injured at the moment .St Austell play lovely football and are good on the eye with thehere passing ,long and short play the 1st half was nearly all St Austell and they went in front from Top striker Liam Eddy ,The G should of equaised when Ross Fallens chose to pass when he should of shot at goal but passed instead half time came with St Austell dominating but against the run of play The G Pplayer Harry scored a fine equaliser but that must of St Austell off they went in to top gear and started banging the goals in think scorers where Goldsworthy ,Slateford 2 ,Eddy and Reski . St Austell brought on class player Chris Reski minus his beard and he was class playing some lovely passes and scoring a great goal ,the goal of the game which should of been given but the ref made a bad error in dissalowing it after a brilliant bit a team play and finished superbly with a brilliant back heel flicby LIAM EDDY it was a fantastic finish and both St Austell goals should of been given but they got 6 which was enough .My man of the match goes to Neil Slateford who tore the G defence to bits and was kicked a lot this afternoon mostly from Ross Fallens who i will give mom for the G even though he was lucky not to go for a early bath Well done St Austell me and Smokie enjoyed watching your entertaining way of playing football see you in the next round .Good luck for the rest of the season and when the G get there full team back they will give top teams like St Austell a lot tougher game than they did today really

See you soon Rocky and there was me thinking you was Rocky Neale ,lovely to meet you as well will be down for the next round match vs Bodmin that is if i can having 2 new knees 1 in December 1 in April but will try to be there  if i can .Have a nice week ahead all best from 100% Cornish and Smokie Joe