Cornwall Football Forum

SWPL - Wednesday 17 October 2018

I am sure Saltash will still be bitter about the manner in which they lost the away fixture against Exmouth. A very very poor pitch and a totally unnecessary sending off, conspired against Saltash.

I think it will be a totally different matter tonight and I am looking forward to hearing the result.

Penzance/Hayle ?? 

I took in the St.Blazey fixture against Dobwalls tonight, 1 point from 9 in last 3 games & a cup exit for Blazey in recent games, a club with St Blazey's Tradition/History should be beating sides like Dobwalls & Wendron, infact St Blazey Reserve's should be beating those sides & Blazey in with the County's big boys.

The manager completely out his depth, embarrassingly talking things up on Twitter... he has all his boys back, new signings etc etc, they were dreadful tonight,  for everybody to see & shows how desperate they must be to ask the previous manager to come back & play upfront, well I have seen buses turn quicker than Mr.Morgan! ?

SOS to Gary Wheildon, save the club from more embarrassment! 

Thanks for your ever fascinating match observations leeds!! Lucky im not self cconscious!

Although often i cant help myself but chuckle at your comments! You do more often than not talk garbage! 

I look forward to more of Leeds slurs on here in due course!? 

Just now, leedsunited said:

What garbage might that be Stuart? Are you not happy with my match observations? Have you tried asking anyone else, or even looking at the table?! 

The garbage that comes from your mind!! That you put on these forums! I have monitered these over the years and your comments about everyone is embarrassing to say the least!

By all means please keep making observations on me! I have been in worse situations in my life than to get upset at a self centerered pot stirrer who hides behind his keyboard!

?

3 minutes ago, R1664M said:

The garbage that comes from your mind!! That you put on these forums! I have monitered these over the years and your comments about everyone is embarrassing to say the least!

By all means please keep making observations on me! I have been in worse situations in my life than to get upset at a self centerered pot stirrer who hides behind his keyboard!

?

Or deflecting the incapabilities of you as a Striker or Manager ! Maybe you don't just like Facts Stu ?

It's nothing personal, it just so happened St.Blazey Football Club are at their Lowest ever league position after your stint in charge - its a Fact! Someone had to be in charge, just unfortunate for you it Was You ! ?

10 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

Or deflecting the incapabilities of you as a Striker or Manager ! Maybe you don't just like Facts Stu ?

It's nothing personal, it just so happened St.Blazey Football Club are at their Lowest ever league position after your stint in charge - its a Fact! Someone had to be in charge, just unfortunate for you it Was You ! ?

Never fancied managing a team Leeds? It would be good to see how you get on, at least Stu Morgan has given up his time and no doubt money, to have a go regardless how he did. Its a thankless task doing any job in amateur fooball, and I would never knock anyone who does. 

41 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

Well the incapabilities didnt serve me to bad in the pro game haha! Unfortunate circumstances forced me to quit!

Yes i didnt quite reach the heights i wanted when taking the role at the club! Travelling from bristol for training and games due to the geography of my work made things very stressful and hard!

I will certainly be back in managment again at some point again in the future wherever and whenever that may be!

And maybe if you were so concerned about the club, you could have given them your ever so extensive knowledge of the game and managed them to glory!?

10 minutes ago, R1664M said:

Well the incapabilities didnt serve me to bad in the pro game haha! Unfortunate circumstances forced me to quit!

Yes i didnt quite reach the heights i wanted when taking the role at the club! Travelling from bristol for training and games due to the geography of my work made things very stressful and hard!

I will certainly be back in managment again at some point again in the future wherever and whenever that may be!

And maybe if you were so concerned about the club, you could have given them your ever so extensive knowledge of the game and managed them to glory!?

Where were you a Pro to Stuart? I couldn't find any stats on Wiki ?