Cornwall Football Forum

liverpool supporters club

Guest holmans10

Guest holmans10

does anybody out there know of any liverpool supporters club covering devon&cornwall, desperate to get to anfield pretty soon so need to find out :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: cheers

I THINK THE NEAREST ONE IS BARNSTABLE M8,I WAS AFTER TICKETS LAST SEASON ITS A COMPLETE NIGHTMARE ALWAYS AN HOUR ON THE PHONE AND THEN SOLD OUT THE ONLY CHANCE YOU MIGHT HAVE IS A MIDWEEK GAME ,I GOT LIVERPOOL VERSES PORTSMOUTH TICKETS 850 MILE ROUND TRIP FOR A 0-0 BUT I DID SEE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS.GOOD LUCK.PS ARE YOU SCOTTY.

Guest holmans10

yeah this is scotty, how are doing neal, was a member of the liverpool supporters club a few years back but didn't follow up the membership, i just cant seem to get any joy getting tickets, highly frustrating :blink::blink::blink::blink: :drink:

yeah this is scotty, how are doing neal, was a member of the liverpool supporters club a few years back but didn't follow up the membership, i just cant seem to get any joy getting tickets, highly frustrating :blink::blink::blink::blink::drink:

Why not have a word or P.M. St Darren he is a big Liverpool fan,and travels to watch a lot of their matches,I reckon he might be able to give you some advise.

KIT.

Holmans, tickets for league games at Anfield are a nightmare to get hold of, but you got to keep tryin gon the phones and pressing redial. Occasionally they have online sales, they're easier to get hold of. I assume you have a fancard? I'm hoping to go up to watch the Sunderland game at the beginning of February, and also Reading game on 15th March, in between those games, I'm off to Inter Milan!!!!

Give me a PM if you need any other info

And with Truro City being a football club, do you qualify to be a supporter???

:clapper::clapper:

ha ha, very good though, have you seen my left foot? now thats culture! I'm looking forward to going to Liverpool to see all the developments. Even better when I get to park my car where Woodison Park used to be in a few years!!

Guest Man on the Post

I think I qualify Darren, but please do let me know the requirements. :thumbsup:

No I've not seen your left foot, but if I find it I'll let you know! :yahoo: