Bere Alston United 7, Ludgvan 0 
Dobwalls 1, St Dennis 1 
Liskeard Athletic 1, Porthleven 0 
Mousehole 7, Bude Town 1 
Plymstock United 1, Holsworthy 4 
St.Blazey 0, Wadebridge Town 3 
Wendron United 3, Plymouth Marjon 0

4 hours ago, mattelot said:

Looking forward to a coach away day to Bridport with 49 other loyal falmouth supporters .COME ON THE TOWN !!! ?

Only 49 Truro City get more than that for there home games. :c:Its good luck from me, if you make it to Wembley I will take Al up to watch the final. 

If level at full time - the FA Vase games MUST include Extra Time

If necessary, the following Replay days have been agreed, these are ALSO the dates for any Saturday POSTPONEMENT – the only allowed alteration is if the Replay date is Tuesday and your normal midweek night is Wednesday (or vice versa) Replays & postponements are 7.45pm kick offs unless mutually agreed otherwise.

Ties with TUESDAY (16th Oct) Replays :

Exmouth Town v Elburton Villa (At Elburton)

Ivybridge Town v Holyport (At Holyport)

Torpoint Athletic v Sholing (At Sholing)

Ties with WEDNESDAY (17th Oct) Replays :

Bridport v Falmouth Town (At Falmouth)

Cadbury Heath v Sidmouth Town (At Sidmouth)

Saltash United v Westbury United (At Westbury)

St Austell v Plymouth Parkway (At Parkway)

Ties with SATURDAY (20th Oct) Replays:

Bodmin Town v AFC Stoneham (At Stoneham)

Bournemouth Poppies v Newquay (At Newquay : Note Newquay have NO Lge game next Saturday)

Ties with NO REPLAY AGREED (Straight to penalties)

Longlevens v Tavistock

47 minutes ago, Dave Deacon said:

If level at full time - the FA Vase games MUST include Extra Time

If necessary, the following Replay days have been agreed, these are ALSO the dates for any Saturday POSTPONEMENT – the only allowed alteration is if the Replay date is Tuesday and your normal midweek night is Wednesday (or vice versa) Replays & postponements are 7.45pm kick offs unless mutually agreed otherwise.

Ties with TUESDAY (16th Oct) Replays :

Exmouth Town v Elburton Villa (At Elburton)

Ivybridge Town v Holyport (At Holyport)

Torpoint Athletic v Sholing (At Sholing)

Ties with WEDNESDAY (17th Oct) Replays :

Bridport v Falmouth Town (At Falmouth)

Cadbury Heath v Sidmouth Town (At Sidmouth)

Saltash United v Westbury United (At Westbury)

St Austell v Plymouth Parkway (At Parkway)

Ties with SATURDAY (20th Oct) Replays:

Bodmin Town v AFC Stoneham (At Stoneham)

Bournemouth Poppies v Newquay (At Newquay : Note Newquay have NO Lge game next Saturday)

Ties with NO REPLAY AGREED (Straight to penalties)

Longlevens v Tavistock

hmm very odd that Dave! I always remembered cup games that involved extra time, then went onto penalties.

Westbury, Torpoint and Bridport are praying for it not to go to a replay?

Also strange that some games are extra time & replay and others are straight to penalties... surely it should be all the same?

I f a draw at 90 mins in the Vase there is no choice but to play extra time even though this might seem unfair in the away team. If scores still level at 120 mins the sides have agreed before ko whether to go to penalties, or a replay. Here ender the lesson for my Cornish friends

Hoping to take in the vase game tmmrw ,that is if the match between St Austell vs Plymouth Parkway goes ahead after the terrible weather there has been today.Im going for a 2-1 win to St Austell Parkway are a very good team but when it comes down to it ,its St Austell vs Bodmin because the mjority of Parkway are ex Bodmin players if St Austell can keep Adam Carter quiet i think they will pull off a shock and beat Parkway and Liam Eddy to be the hero .Hope game goes ahead tmmrw

39 minutes ago, shots said:

I f a draw at 90 mins in the Vase there is no choice but to play extra time even though this might seem unfair in the away team. If scores still level at 120 mins the sides have agreed before ko whether to go to penalties, or a replay. Here ender the lesson for my Cornish friends

No need for the lesson shots, we’ve got quite a good knowledge of the Vase from over the years ??

2 minutes ago, BIG AL said:

Blimey, is the rain in Briports eyes ?

4 nil to Falmouth . It’s not even raining Alan!!!!!!!!

22 minutes ago, Mike Odgers said:

Luke Johnson with the first goal on his debut-I presume he has joined from Penzance

If so a good replacement for Olly Walker

Luke is playing awesome. A good find !! 

5 nil now. I’m signing out now to watch the game lol 

On 13/10/2018 at 16:51, BIG AL said:

Who is Luke Johnson?

Think he use to play for Holman S C (Camborne)

On 13/10/2018 at 16:58, Mark Jones said:

Full Time: Bridport 0 Falmouth 6 

Thats 34 goals scored in the last 5 games with only one conceded

This weas the 14th.visit for Falmouth at St.Mary's Field and their best ever scoreline

The last 3 results at Bridport -1993 FAV won 2--1,   1994  FAV Won 3--1 (Justin Ashburn 3)- 2005 FAC Won 3--0

Build base FA Vase 1st Round 

Torpoint Athletic 0-1 Sholing 

Att: 116

Torpoint Athletic played really well at The Mill and give the 2013/14 FA Vase winners a run for their money. 

The only goal can in the 61st minute when TJ Cuthbertson headed home from 10 yards with a diving header.

Sholing FC are a lovely club with great supporters and we wish them well for the season and the next round!

Went St Austell this afternoon and wasnt dissapointed what a game vs Plymouth Parkway and winning 6-1 got to be a shock result first half was quite even and Parkway went in front to a scrappy goal could of even come off in the end for a Og thought Mikey Williams was having a good game for Parkway but the rest where poor .The 2nd Half St Austell where brlliant soring 2 pens put away by Mark Golsworthy ,a brilliant decision to bring Tiago Soares on who gave the Parkway fullback and his crosses where causing chaos to Parkway who couldnt cope with the low crosses coming into the box and all 4 goals scored by LIAM EDDY where identical he was just brilliant and Parkway just couldnt get near him .Parkway had a lot of players who where so poor i thought MIKE SMITH was awful today hes usually really good would of liked to of seen ADAM CARTER play but i was told he was injured ,KYLE MOORE in the Parkway goal was very poor too many poor performances from the Parkway players i thought SHANE KRAC had a good game in the 1st half but 2nd half he didnt do nothing except get booked which he seems to get a lot ,the injury to the no5 to Parkway seemed to change the team badly in the 2nd half Mikey Williams was even playing in defence .3 pens in this match 2 scored by MARK GOLDSWORTHY and 1 missed by Parkway when i say missed a brilliant save from the outstanding JASON CHAPMAN the team to a man was outstanding my fav player MARTIN GILES was at his best as usual he is always so good but everyone of the St Austell players where outstanding but Man of the match has to go to the brilliant LIAM EDDY for his 4 goal haul .Thankyou St Austell for 1 of the best games i have seen in years me and Smokie thought this was £6 well spent .

Well hats off to St Austell today , very even first half but what an uneven second half. Easy to say Parkway were poor but the Cornish team ripped us apart big time. So pacey down the flanks and clinical finishing . Was not expecting that score. Ive been following Parkway for 7 or 8 seasons now and that must be their biggest defeat.  Another big injury for us today  with Farks going off early in the first half , running out of subs lol. 

No complaints from me , we got what we deserved , bloody nothing. Thought the St Austell chants and banter was amusing at times and the bar will be drunk dry too tonight. Not sure where we go from here. I suppose it can only get better , I hope. Lads..... you let your large band of away support down today. It was good to see 100% Cornish and his little scamp Smokie. 

To sum up .......... PANTS WELL AND TRULY PULLED DOWN.

On to the next game, cmon Parkway.

1 hour ago, 100%cornish said:

Went St Austell this afternoon and wasnt dissapointed what a game vs Plymouth Parkway and winning 6-1 got to be a shock result first half was quite even and Parkway went in front to a scrappy goal could of even come off in the end for a Og thought Mikey Williams was having a good game for Parkway but the rest where poor .The 2nd Half St Austell where brlliant soring 2 pens put away by Mark Golsworthy ,a brilliant decision to bring Tiago Soares on who gave the Parkway fullback and his crosses where causing chaos to Parkway who couldnt cope with the low crosses coming into the box and all 4 goals scored by LIAM EDDY where identical he was just brilliant and Parkway just couldnt get near him .Parkway had a lot of players who where so poor i thought MIKE SMITH was awful today hes usually really good would of liked to of seen ADAM CARTER play but i was told he was injured ,KYLE MOORE in the Parkway goal was very poor too many poor performances from the Parkway players i thought SHANE KRAC had a good game in the 1st half but 2nd half he didnt do nothing except get booked which he seems to get a lot ,the injury to the no5 to Parkway seemed to change the team badly in the 2nd half Mikey Williams was even playing in defence .3 pens in this match 2 scored by MARK GOLDSWORTHY and 1 missed by Parkway when i say missed a brilliant save from the outstanding JASON CHAPMAN the team to a man was outstanding my fav player MARTIN GILES was at his best as usual he is always so good but everyone of the St Austell players where outstanding but Man of the match has to go to the brilliant LIAM EDDY for his 4 goal haul .Thankyou St Austell for 1 of the best games i have seen in years me and Smokie thought this was £6 well spent .

Embarrassing result for Parkway

10 minutes ago, THE BALD ONE said:

Well hats off to St Austell today , very even first half but what an uneven second half. Easy to say Parkway were poor but the Cornish team ripped us apart big time. So pacey down the flanks and clinical finishing . Was not expecting that score. Ive been following Parkway for 7 or 8 seasons now and that must be their biggest defeat.  Another big injury for us today  with Farks going off early in the first half , running out of subs lol. 

No complaints from me , we got what we deserved , bloody nothing. Thought the St Austell chants and banter was amusing at times and the bar will be drunk dry too tonight. Not sure where we go from here. I suppose it can only get better , I hope. Lads..... you let your large band of away support down today. It was good to see 100% Cornish and his little scamp Smokie. 

To sum up .......... PANTS WELL AND TRULY PULLED DOWN.

On to the next game, cmon Parkway.

Awful result a lot of over rated over paid players at Parkway. Has to go down as a total embarrassment for the club the manager and all of the players. Hopefully they did not recieve their big brown envelopes at the end of the game.

Sounds like lee hobbs quote about St Austell has come back to bite him. Having watched parkway a few times I have to say a result like this was coming. 

They looked vulnerable against teams with pace who get at them. 

Big set back,  but huge result for St Austell  well and truly demolished them.