Hungerford Town    1-2        Dulwich Hamlet     

Oxford City    2-0  Concord Rangers  

St Albans City       0-2    Bath City

Truro City      1-2       Hemel Hempstead Town  

Wealdstone          2-1       Hampton & Richmond Borough             

Welling United           2-1        Slough Town         

Weston-super-Mare       P-P          East Thurrock United             

Woking            1-1            Chelmsford City

A win looked more than a possibility when Dan Rooney levelled the game three minutes into the second half.

A soft goal conceded from a corner 8 ,minutes from time killed it!

Still to come after the goal was firstly Ed Palmer red carded for a wild kick, then Noah Keats red carded for foul and being the last man. Harsh when possibly the Hemel striker had started in an offside position.

Then the management pair got sent from the dug out as pure frustration built up after not just the ref's decisions but also the scoreline.

Attendance was 86! 

1 hour ago, Rayvon said:

86 that is correct, why do you all sound so surprised, hopefully we will get some good news this week regarding our move back to fortress Treyew Road. B)

Ray ,do you honestly think the hoardes will flock back,when they return to Treyew Rd.

The rot had set in before,Masters made the disastrous decision to move to Torquay.

You will be lucky to average 200.

6 minutes ago, Archie Balls said:

What I don't understand is why the management team left Taunton to come to Truro. Taunton currently sit 5th in the division below Truro and win more than they lose. On the other hand Truro are in complete disarray on and off the field and can't buy a win. I just don't get it. ?

They must be off their nuts then surely.

If Masters didn't move to Torquay what should he have done. Honest question. What were the alternatives.

I'm a Cornish Soccer fan and I'm proud to see Cornish teams go as far as they can up the pyramid. However, the way it is going then Truro will be back playing local football within the next few years. Not a bad thing for local fans but as a club at least they can say that they had a go. Hope they stay up and end up back in Cornwall. ?

3 hours ago, somersetspur said:

Not a happy man.

Already you can smell the pressure.

Pressure goes with the territory. Leigh and Michael have backed themselves and believe that they can get Truro City up the league. They have inherited an unfit side, - one,  not of their making. The three lads that came in yesterday will strengthen the squad and there will be more comings and goings in the next week or two no doubt. I did not see the 2:1 defeat coming at all yesterday. Truro City deserved to win on every count and looked like a side that would work their way up the league table. All they need is time, two or three more quality players and a bit of luck.

15 hours ago, Piran said:

Pressure goes with the territory. Leigh and Michael have backed themselves and believe that they can get Truro City up the league. They have inherited an unfit side, - one,  not of their making. The three lads that came in yesterday will strengthen the squad and there will be more comings and goings in the next week or two no doubt. I did not see the 2:1 defeat coming at all yesterday. Truro City deserved to win on every count and looked like a side that would work their way up the league table. All they need is time, two or three more quality players and a bit of luck.

He also explained his reasons at the meeting last week, and his take on the team he inherited. Apparently only 3 pre-season training sessions plus the friendlies, not great preparation, and signings he wouldn't have made. So he knew the score and that it would take time. He said they were not far off and as Piran said the performance deserved more so hopefully they are getting there.

Hopefully we will come home and gates will be similar to last season. Will TISA be there and were they there on Thursday or was it only Petes clowns as was suggested somewhere, of which I must be one along with a good many other decent City supporters.

18 minutes ago, prazeyrunner said:

He also explained his reasons at the meeting last week, and his take on the team he inherited. Apparently only 3 pre-season training sessions plus the friendlies, not great preparation, and signings he wouldn't have made. So he knew the score and that it would take time. He said they were not far off and as Piran said the performance deserved more so hopefully they are getting there.

Hopefully we will come home and gates will be similar to last season. Will TISA be there and were they there on Thursday or was it only Petes clowns as was suggested somewhere, of which I must be one along with a good many other decent City supporters.

Great post Prazeyrunner. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

5 hours ago, prazeyrunner said:

Yes and yes,to your two TISA question's.

Dont think you will be seeing crowds of 5 _ 600 when we return to Treyew Rd.

55 minutes ago, CornishWall said:

Bit harsh on tisa,I thought they were fans of Mr Masters. Isn't that why their little group is named independent after his newspaper.

Great bantar /de-day tomorrow /is football coming home /its coming home we hope /should be better crowds then up torquay anyway / lets hope its good news in the nxt few days for all truro city supporters ??

2 hours ago, superdario said:

Don't think Rocky would improve us that much, a couple of decent full backs might.  There are plenty of people who would love to be back at Treyew road for this winter, I hope it happens and we can turn it into fortress treyew and get back up the league where we belong.

So how many is ,plenty.????

First couple of games back with the  interest,will maybe get around  500.

After the novelty has worn off we will be back to the old faithful,around 300.

If results dont improve,then winter sets in,crowds will decline,even more.

59 minutes ago, somersetspur said:

So how many is ,plenty.????

First couple of games back with the  interest,will maybe get around  500.

After the novelty has worn off we will be back to the old faithful,around 300.

If results dont improve,then winter sets in,crowds will decline,even more.

I hope I’m wrong but sadly I can’t see anything like even 500 turning up.

The club will have to do a massive (and I mean massive) PR job to entice back all that have over the summer lost their enthusiasm for the club!

1 hour ago, Dave Deacon said:

I hope I’m wrong but sadly I can’t see anything like even 500 turning up.

The club will have to do a massive (and I mean massive) PR job to entice back all that have over the summer lost their enthusiasm for the club!

I for one would welcome a return to treyew rd have missed the football  on a saturday afternoon what ever the result good or bad  and we have seen quite a few of both / be good to get back with the group of people i have meet at the football / so fingers crossed it happens we wait and see / ps also missing the ??

16 hours ago, superdario said:

Don't think Rocky would improve us that much, a couple of decent full backs might.  There are plenty of people who would love to be back at Treyew road for this winter, I hope it happens and we can turn it into fortress treyew and get back up the league where we belong.

He would improve u in any position he played for u bar goalkeeper your other 10 players r dire

8 hours ago, herbie777 said:

He would improve u in any position he played for u bar goalkeeper your other 10 players r dire

Rocky never had a fair crack of the whip,at Truro.

When he did play,the long ball game ,meant the poor lad was up against huge defenders,and never had a chance.He worked hard and ran his socks off chasing lost causes.

He is better than that,and he made the right decision going to Taunton.

Leigh Robinson would have him back at TCFC,in a flash,but contracts rule that out.

Dont rule out a return in the future, if Leigh stays in charge.

Don't have a problem with Rocky, he certainly gave his all and put himself about.  My point was he doesn't suit the way this team has been playing in recent years which is the long ball from the back.  I also don't think Niall is a full back and I suspect he doesn't think so either.  I certainly don't think our players are dire and a win will bring some much needed confidence back.  We aren't that far off winning some games and creeping back up the league, nobody gets relegated in October.