Wednesday 10th October 2018

SWPL

PREMIER DIVISION

Falmouth Town             6,         Camelford         0

DIVISION ONE EAST

Elmore              1,         Torridgeside      2

DIVISION ONE WEST

St Blazey          1,         Wendron United   2

Another defeat for St.Blazey, Infront of possibly the worst ever home attendance for a competitive fixture. So sad to see, the new manager has brought in a few players but realistically wouldn't get in a Duchy Premier Side, & seems to be way out of his depth. I had to ask three Supporters before they could tell me his name, poor kid. The only positive St.Blazey can take this season is that Ludgvan are in the league & will undoubtedly finish bottom, however next to bottom on last night's viewing is a real possibility. I also witnessed possibly the slowest player I have ever seen last night , the St.Blazey Captain ( don't know his name ) but amused us on the sidelines it was like watching somebody trying to run through treacle, I have seen tortoises move faster!! Credit to Wendron though, mixing it with the Big clubs, set up well & got their rewards. 

Come on Leeds, Att 63 last night. The gate man at Bodmin would be calling for queue assistants if that many turned up. 

As for the football, that game could have finished 9 v 9. Either team could have won it. Just wasnt to be. 

Give the lad a chance. The season is in tatters already. The damage is done. Lets see what he can sort out. 

19 minutes ago, herbie777 said:

Was he slower than your centre forward at Bodmin Leeds he has the turning circle of a bus

seems you direct a lot of criticism towards Bowker... almost like sour grapes really, did he replace you in the side in the past? Not every striker has to be rapid and slim built.... the lad doesnt score... you drill into him.... now he cant stop scoring... you're still going on ?

43 minutes ago, SCFC said:

seems you direct a lot of criticism towards Bowker... almost like sour grapes really, did he replace you in the side in the past? Not every striker has to be rapid and slim built.... the lad doesnt score... you drill into him.... now he cant stop scoring... you're still going on ?

Grow up mate it's just a bit of banter, he is a big boned character but he scores goals so good on him, I would imagine coming up against him and Hobbs could be a tough afternoons work

25 minutes ago, herbie777 said:

Grow up mate it's just a bit of banter, he is a big boned character but he scores goals so good on him, I would imagine coming up against him and Hobbs could be a tough afternoons work

Always a bit of banter when you get found out? If you look at my previous posts you should know im not one to shy away from the banter, just looks like you've got more of a personal agenda against the lad. Cant imagine any defender looking forward to a game against him and Hobbs