Cornwall Football Forum

Mid Season Transfers

heard at the weekend that Porthleven goalkeeper and captain Jason Robertson has left the club to go and join Mousehole. A bizarre move, leaving a side who are 6 places higher and could go back to the top of the league tonight! heard he was offered some sort of coaching role along the way... sounds very interesting to me, can only imagine what he was offered down there seeing as im sure he was well looked after at Porth being captain and a key player etc!

Porthleven apparently looking to sign Steve Parker-Billinge as a replacement although i thought he was at PZ?

1 hour ago, SCFC said:

heard at the weekend that Porthleven goalkeeper and captain Jason Robertson has left the club to go and join Mousehole. A bizarre move, leaving a side who are 6 places higher and could go back to the top of the league tonight! heard he was offered some sort of coaching role along the way... sounds very interesting to me, can only imagine what he was offered down there seeing as im sure he was well looked after at Porth being captain and a key player etc!

Porthleven apparently looking to sign Steve Parker-Billinge as a replacement although i thought he was at PZ?

Steve moved to Pz from Mousehole pre season. Did Dom Angove recently go back to Mousehole?