Cornwall Football Forum

LWC Drinks Combination League Results - Tuesday 2nd October 2018

On 01/10/2018 at 09:38, cornishteddyboy said:

Three games on Tuesday evening.
Tuesday 2nd October 2018
Falmouth Town Reserves v Pendeen Rovers 
Helston Athletic Reserves v RNAS Culdrose 
Porthleven Reserves v Mullion

Is there anyone out there who can confirm kick-off times. Full time has the Porthleven game down as 3pm, Falmouth game at 6.30pm and Helston game at 7pm.

Falmouth Town Reserves 7-0 Pendeen Rovers

Helston Athletic Reserves 0-1 RNAS Culdrose

Porthleven Reserves 3-1 Mullion

On 01/10/2018 at 10:02, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Glad you've calmed down teddy boy.

Keep up your first class work buddy.

Many thanks from me.

Sometimes, just sometimes I see red.

Like everyone who gets old. When we are young we have loads of patience for people but not animals, but now we are old we have patience for animals but not people, especially moaners and those who want something for nothing and then moan when their "freebie" is not forthcoming. When you know that just a tiny little bit of effort on their part will get them what they want.

No results posted till Sunday morning, well you selfish so and so, get off your arse and go buy the paper when the shop opens instead. 

http://www.teddyboyfederation.co.uk/the-violent-teddy-boy/

10 hours ago, cornishteddyboy said:

Sometimes, just sometimes I see red.

Like everyone who gets old. When we are young we have loads of patience for people but not animals, but now we are old we have patience for animals but not people, especially moaners and those who want something for nothing and then moan when their "freebie" is not forthcoming. When you know that just a tiny little bit of effort on their part will get them what they want.

No results posted till Sunday morning, well you selfish so and so, get off your arse and go buy the paper when the shop opens instead. 

http://www.teddyboyfederation.co.uk/the-violent-teddy-boy/

I've always had patience, for people, but especially animals......love dogs and birds !!!!!!