DIVISION 4
Chacewater 6-3 Marazion
Falmouth United 2-5 Hayle Thirds
Goonhavern Ath Res P-P Tregony FC
New Inn Titans Res 1-1 Lizard Argyle Reserves
Probus Reserves 4-1 Constantine Reserves
Threemilestone Res 13-0 Stithians Reserves

Div 4

Threemilestone dragons (Chris Shackley x10, Glen Patterson x2, Elliot Baker) 13-0 Stithians reserves 

A mismatch at Boscowan Park but fair play to Stithians, they never gave up & kept their discipline. Last week TMS were scheduled to play Goonhavern, rather then Goonhavern rejecting the unofficial ref & rescheduling the game, they just gave TMS the walk over 0-0 win. Credit to Stithians for playing the game, says alot about them. Best of luck for the season. 

7 minutes ago, Roy D said:

Div 4

Threemilestone dragons (Chris Shackley x10, Glen Patterson x2, Elliot Baker) 13-0 Stithians reserves 

A mismatch at Boscowan Park but fair play to Stithians, they never gave up & kept their discipline. Last week TMS were scheduled to play Goonhavern, rather then Goonhavern rejecting the unofficial ref & rescheduling the game, they just gave TMS the walk over 0-0 win. Credit to Stithians for playing the game, says alot about them. Best of luck for the season. 

Made the right choice then didn’t they.  No minus goal difference

7 minutes ago, St Darren said:

Made the right choice then didn’t they.  No minus goal difference

Not in the spirit of the game though is it. I played in a Goonhavern South Western league side 10-15 years ago that turned up to Saltash with 9 men & lost 16-1. Sometimes it's got to be done 

37 minutes ago, Roy D said:

Not in the spirit of the game though is it. I played in a Goonhavern South Western league side 10-15 years ago that turned up to Saltash with 9 men & lost 16-1. Sometimes it's got to be done 

Correct it’s not in the spirit of the game but that’s about morals. You can’t blame though if you get a 0-0 defeat

4 minutes ago, Tempo said:

Division 3

Penzance Reserves 2-6 Frogpool & Cusgarne Reserves

Goals our end from 

Will Harding x2

Jason Holt

Darren Meagor

Ashley Lawerence

Cameron Hamshaw

Really strong in mid-field. Prevented us playing our passing game. We reverted to long and through balls to little effect. We are also very brittle at the back at the moment until we can get the right combination in place. Luke Carroll scores both for Pz.

1 hour ago, cornishteddyboy said:

Really strong in mid-field. Prevented us playing our passing game. We reverted to long and through balls to little effect. We are also very brittle at the back at the moment until we can get the right combination in place. Luke Carroll scores both for Pz.

Lovely to play at Penzance. easily one of, if not the best ground in junior football. 

pleased to have broken my duck and won at Penlee for the 1st time in my 15 years playing mens football!

Wendron 3rds 3 - 4 Rosudgeon 1sts

A dominant first half saw Rosudgeon go into the break with a two goal lead with goals coming from Alex Ralph and Toby Angwin. The first goal came from a nest through ball by Toby Angwin which Alex Ralph latched onto and calmly slotted past the keeper. We then took advantage of Wendron being down to 10 men when naughty Dave Bartlam got sin binned!! ;) Some neat football yet again meant that this time Alex Ralph teed up Toby Angwin to fire in from close range. 

Second half saw another two early goals from the Ox's to take a 4-0 advantage. Toby Angwin getting his second with JP also getting his name on the team sheet. 

Wendron had another controversial sin bin in the second half, however, they bravely gave it a go and pulled it back to 4-3 and made Rosudgeon sweat it out for the three points desperately needed after the last two weeks. 

A game that was poorly officialled. 

Well played Wendron and good luck for the season! 

47 minutes ago, Titus Bramble said:

Does this mean we might see less of Dave Bartlam harping on about respect for referees? 

There certainly wasn't any disrespect or even dissent shown prior to my dismissal so don't look to far into this. Unfortunately, it was a misinterpretation and incorrect use of the TD by the referee on the day in my opinion. I didn't question his decision, I just walked off when he told me he was sending me off so there was no lack of respect etc.

It was only my second ever caution... My previous one coming in a Sunday League game which I'd set up as part of the referee course. That was an awkward one.

1 hour ago, Dave Bartlam said:

There certainly wasn't any disrespect or even dissent shown prior to my dismissal so don't look to far into this. Unfortunately, it was a misinterpretation and incorrect use of the TD by the referee on the day in my opinion. I didn't question his decision, I just walked off when he told me he was sending me off so there was no lack of respect etc.

It was only my second ever caution... My previous one coming in a Sunday League game which I'd set up as part of the referee course. That was an awkward one.

Naughty, naughty Mr Bartlam....lol

On 01/10/2018 at 07:17, Dave Bartlam said:

Correct. Poor decision! 

Have sent in a report regarding the game. Good luck for the season Mr.Dangerous ;)