Cornwall Football Forum

Big money signing

52 minutes ago, InBrendanWeTrust said:

Strange as i don't really think Oliver is much better 

Totally agree Brendan. Hasn’t lived up to expectations so far from what I’ve seen. 

44 minutes ago, willy7 said:

What a pointless topic. If we all done this for every player that moves we wouldn't talk about anything else

Don’t think it’s that pointless Willy7, fairly big move for the division so thought it needed mentioning 

18 minutes ago, Paul C said:

Totally agree Brendan. Hasn’t lived up to expectations so far from what I’ve seen. 

Don’t think it’s that pointless Willy7, fairly big move for the division so thought it needed mentioning 

For a player that moves club's when he is on the bench for a couple games really? If Ryan Reeves went Perran or Cameron Irish went to Penryn that's big moves. You need to get out more! 

9 minutes ago, willy7 said:

For a player that moves club's when he is on the bench for a couple games really? If Ryan Reeves went Perran or Cameron Irish went to Penryn that's big moves. You need to get out more! 

Now you mention it Cameron Irish to Penryn isn’t too far away... £££

8 minutes ago, bigbadbarry said:

Justin miles is off to penryn from Penzance . There will also be some more movement over the next couple of weeks with perran bringing a couple of players in

Justin miles to Penryn, you haven't got a clue. Wish people stop talking rubbish on here.

23 minutes ago, InBrendanWeTrust said:

I think Ryan Reeve will be staying loyal, firing his club into the league above 

Course he will he is a Penryn boy. I was stating the other as more interesting to talk about than Billy Williams.?

34 minutes ago, willy7 said:

Justin miles to Penryn, you haven't got a clue. Wish people stop talking rubbish on here.

Course he will he is a Penryn boy. I was stating the other as more interesting to talk about than Billy Williams.?

How do you know it’s not true? You predicted st day as a top 4 side so what do you know ?

Look it is an open secret that money changes hands it has gone on for years , but clubs need to be aware that they are libel to pay tax on this ,     if you have a sugar  daddy or mummy good luck with that ,  but when it runs out bye bye  to your team  and can set you back seasons , silly paying money at this level  but it's their money and they can do what they want with it , just be aware if the club doesn't declare it  the tax man will come a calling