Cornwall Football Forum

SWPL - Wednesday 26 September 2018

Falmouth should have plenty for Godolphin but their home pitch is usually very well played by them. 

Camels in the middle of a couple of week period where their squad is greatly depleted so will have a hard night playing a Saltash team looking to move towards the top three. 

Helston and Newquay will both feel they can take points off each other. 

Not a lot i can say about the Gs 2ND HALF PERFORMANCE ,in the 1st half which was very poor from both teams Matt Saunders was causing problems for the Falmouth defence with his wing play but the Falmouth defence stopped  him in his tracks and the Falmouth captain Joe COOPER was outsanding i think hes a brilliant player .The 2nd half Falmouth came out meaning business they must of had there Marmite and  they ran out 5-0 winners in the end Ethan in the G goal must take the blame fro the 1st 2 goals the 1st one went right through him when he should of saved and the 2nd was well over the line even though he tried to claw the ball away but sorry Ethan you made a mistake this time .I dont know who the goal scorers where i dont like watching floodlit football .My man of the match goes to the Gs ASH BRADSHAW  and for FALMOUTH there captain JOE COOPER .Hard luck to the G Well done Falmouth you played some fine football in the 2nd half  your manager must of given you a rollicking at half time because you where certainly a different team .Nice to have a chat with Martin Duffs dad his son had a great game in midfield Was good to see the Newquay contingent there watching the G they got a good result down Helston tonight 2-2 And they got so many injuries so well done THE PEPPERMINTS see you saturday and next week when Plymouth Argyle  come to Mt Wise looking forward to that match

Helston 2

newquay 2

Helston will see this as 2 points dropped as being 2-0 up h/t but credit to Newquay for not giving up. 

39 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

Not a lot i can say about the Gs 2ND HALF PERFORMANCE ,in the 1st half which was very poor from both teams Matt Saunders was causing problems for the Falmouth defence with his wing play but the Falmouth defence stopped  him in his tracks and the Falmouth captain Joe COOPER was outsanding i think hes a brilliant player .The 2nd half Falmouth came out meaning business they must of had there Marmite and  they ran out 5-0 winners in the end Ethan in the G goal must take the blame fro the 1st 2 goals the 1st one went right through him when he should of saved and the 2nd was well over the line even though he tried to claw the ball away but sorry Ethan you made a mistake this time .I dont know who the goal scorers where i dont like watching floodlit football .My man of the match goes to the Gs ASH BRADSHAW  and for FALMOUTH there captain JOE COOPER .Hard luck to the G Well done Falmouth you played some fine football in the 2nd half  your manager must of given you a rollicking at half time because you where certainly a different team .Nice to have a chat with Martin Duffs dad his son had a great game in midfield Was good to see the Newquay contingent there watching the G they got a good result down Helston tonight 2-2 And they got so many injuries so well done THE PEPPERMINTS see you saturday and next week when Plymouth Argyle  come to Mt Wise looking forward to that match

Joe’s brother Jamie got mom for helston tonight as well 

1st half godolphin vs falmouth not the best half of football in the  world. 2nd half had everything  in it. 5 great goals by a brilliant performance  by Falmouth. A goal that was way over the line sour scenes by godolphin because the goal was given. Swearing  at officials, getting in their faces one or 2 lucky  not to be sent off. And the  5th goal puts david beckhams half way line goal to shame. Inside Falmouth own half, up steps jordan annear to lob godolphins  weak link in my opinion the goalie as all he could do was stand and watch the ball loop over his head. Great 2nd half. Well officiated tonight  by the 3 officials. They dealt with the moaning by 'the g' very well if they actually  stopped moaning like hell they  would actually  do some damage. 

On 26/09/2018 at 15:54, Bobjfh said:

Falmouth should have plenty for Godolphin but their home pitch is usually very well played by them. 

Camels in the middle of a couple of week period where their squad is greatly depleted so will have a hard night playing a Saltash team looking to move towards the top three. 

Helston and Newquay will both feel they can take points off each other. 

No usual match report from the Camelford game Bob?

Watched the highlights by Saltash... ref looked like he was wearing his saltash coloured glasses just from the highlights! Ive seen the ref a few times and have always thought he was poor. Red card looks interesting, obviously can see a kick (cant see if the ball is underneath the player or if its just a random kick), also video doesnt show what happened previously so difficult to judge from the video

6 hours ago, SCFC said:

No usual match report from the Camelford game Bob?

Watched the highlights by Saltash... ref looked like he was wearing his saltash coloured glasses just from the highlights! Ive seen the ref a few times and have always thought he was poor. Red card looks interesting, obviously can see a kick (cant see if the ball is underneath the player or if its just a random kick), also video doesnt show what happened previously so difficult to judge from the video

The ball was miles away!?