Cornwall Football Forum

Ref needed for Saturday pls

I'm happy to ref any games with a kick off at 12pm latest with a very quick turn around at half time if it means keeping a game from being postponed - that's so long as I can get to my own game before kick off. Otherwise, 11:15.

I appreciate that people work on Saturdays, but I have to question their commitment...... Who chooses career/money/job over football?!?! ;) 

3 hours ago, Dave Bartlam said:

I'm happy to ref any games with a kick off at 12pm latest with a very quick turn around at half time if it means keeping a game from being postponed - that's so long as I can get to my own game before kick off. Otherwise, 11:15.

I appreciate that people work on Saturdays, but I have to question their commitment...... Who chooses career/money/job over football?!?! ;) 

Lol.....Nothing to do with that stuff,  more like petticoat power these days.

17 hours ago, digger1000 said:

Don’t want nothing for it

@digger1000 I believe this has all been sorted now, we're happy and want to thank you for giving up your time to help out and ref and get another game done whilst the weather is good.

We'll sort you something as you're coming up to Troon and also giving up your time, see you tomorrow mate! 

4 hours ago, jolzy10 said:

@digger1000 I believe this has all been sorted now, we're happy and want to thank you for giving up your time to help out and ref and get another game done whilst the weather is good.

We'll sort you something as you're coming up to Troon and also giving up your time, see you tomorrow mate! 

?