Cornwall Football Forum

Bodmin dismantled by Tavistock

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, sportsman10 said:

to be honest the two players i thought would drive parkway on in a higher league have been the two that have seem to left or in krac case not featured .

fair play to the young lads in the team who have stepped up for parkway , and Yetton who seems to have stepped into the team and been the main man 

Krac was in the team, then got himself sent off. Since then the results have been positive with Joyce and Pople in the middle. When Krac has played, he's been behind the striker 'in the hole' 

On 02/10/2018 at 08:40, herbie777 said:

Both bullies, played against them many times put them together even worse. Both of them know 90 per cent of opponents don't really want to get involved with them as neither of them will think twice about throwing in a leg breaking challenge as I found to my cost a few years ago. 

Glynn Hobbs is big news he's bloody enormous ?

You say you played under Gilby and against him and call Kracy and Hobbsy billy boys?!?! I sense abit resentment here?? We’re you not good enough so got pushed out?? Because you sound a lot like sour grapes ? 

3 hours ago, Stu B said:

You say you played under Gilby and against him and call Kracy and Hobbsy billy boys?!?! I sense abit resentment here?? We’re you not good enough so got pushed out?? Because you sound a lot like sour grapes ? 

Never as good as either of them and I quite like gilby, sour grapes 4 sure my football career ( semi successful )was ended after a awful tackle by 1 of them sadly never kicked a ball since