Falmouth Town 1, Launceston 2 
St Austell 2, Camelford 0 
Tavistock 7, Bodmin Town 1 

WALTER C PARSON FUNERAL DIRECTORS CUP 1ST RD 
Alphington 2, Sidmouth Town 3 
Appledore 0, Teignmouth 1 
Bere Alston United 3, Plymouth Marjon 2 
Bovey Tracey 2, Millbrook 1 
Brixham 1, Stoke Gabriel 1 ( aet Brixham win 4-3 on pens)
Bude Town 0, Elburton Villa 4 
Dobwalls 2, St Blazey 1 
Elmore 4, Exmouth Town. 2 
Ilfracombe Town 4, Budleigh Salterton 1 
Liskeard Athletic 3, Porthleven 0 
Liverton United A/W Waldon Athletic (Liverton unable to raise a team)
Ludgvan A/W St Dennis (Ludgvan unable to raise a team)
Newquay 0, Mousehole 2 
Plymstock United 1, Ivybridge Town 2 
St Martins 3, Honiton Town 2 
Torpoint Athletic 9, Newton Abbot Spurs 0 
Torridgeside 3, University of Exeter 1

Godolphin Atlantic 4-3 Callington Town

G take the lead then Cally go 3-1 up.

Keeper sent off (seemed harsh to me) and G go on to win.

Referee didn't see the retaliatory two footed studs up lunge by a Godolphin player in the build up to the winning goal.

Allegations of a Callington defender spitting at a Godolphin supporter as well.

Gotta love a feisty Friday night in Newquay!

Just back from watching a brilliant display from Mousehole beating Newquay 0-2 ,they where so good but to be honest Newquay where just awful .William Vouama scored a early goal for Mousehole when his skill took him around the Newquay goalie and he just knocked the ball in Newquay just couldnt cope with him all afternoon he is some player and i dont know why he isnt playing in a higher league i saw him play in pre season and he was brilliant then as well he had the Newquay players tied in knots all afternoon but Newquay where so poor and  Mousehole had to play the majority of the game with 10 men when there no4 was sent off for a  awful 2 footed foul on Newquays Harry Tillson the game was delayed while the ambulance was sent for people was saying he had broken his leg i hope  they are wrong because Harry was having a really good game and Newquay .need him .The game was wrapped up when Mousehole sub had a easy chance to score he put away from man of the match by a mile WILLIAM VOUAMA  1 hell of a player put the ball on a plate for the sub to score . Fine team Mousehole with excellent players the captain player a real captains match also outstanding performances from Paulo Sousa and also Steven Ziboth and the young centre half was brilliant as welll ok the whole Mousehole team where brilliant and Newquay was so poor must do better got a easy game next satday against Saltash but they could be lucky i think Sltash top striker  Ryan Richards will be suspended after getting sent off last night vs Playmouth ARGYLE . We ll done Mousehole , Must try harder Newquay .my man of the match a big 10 for MOUSEHOLES WILLIAM VOUAMA and for NEWQUAY HARRY TILLSON who was havin a realy good game until that awful foul 

Newquay 0 Mousehole 2

Away team had 3/4 Academy Players in from Leeds Utd and that was the difference. Newquay had plenty of chances but couldn’t put them away. Mousehole played with 10 men for the second half after a terrible tackle which resulted in a trip to hospital in an Ambulance for the Newquay Left back. Safe trip back up north fellas and good luck Mousehole in the next round and the remainder of the season.??

6 minutes ago, Mike Odgers said:

Surprise scoreline from Bickland Park

Falmouth town 1 (Tim Nixon31m)---Launceston  2 (Jordan walton 62m,Tom Savigar 78m)

This ends Falmouth' 12 match winning run at Bickland Park.

7 minutes ago, Mike Odgers said:

Falmouth town 1 (Tim Nixon31m)---Launceston  2 (Jordan walton 62m,Tom Savigar 78m)

Oh dear a bad day at so called fortress backland !

Is this start of the decline ?

You watch a different game GREMLIN i saw the Mousehole goalie have 1 proper save to make all afternoon and i dont know where you got about Leeds Academy players from Mousehole supporters i was talking to said William Vouama who hasnt played much lately was only half fit god help NEWQUAY IF HE WAS FULLY FIT HE WAS AWESOME .

Newquay 0 Mousehole 2

Away team had 3/4 Academy Players in from Leeds Utd and that was the difference. Newquay had plenty of chances but couldn’t put them away. Mousehole played with 10 men for the second half after a terrible tackle which resulted in a trip to hospital in an Ambulance for the Newquay Left back. Safe trip back up north fellas and good luck Mousehole in the next round and the remainder of the season.??

Agreed Cornish he was good. I spoke to an official from Mousehole btw who confirmed the Academy boys ?

1 hour ago, Mike Odgers said:

Launceston have a good record at Falmouth  winning 6 and drawing 3 of 12 SWPL games played.

I only caught the second half Mike but yes a bit of a surprise scoreline. Looked a decent crowd considering the weather. 

42 minutes ago, Mark Jones said:

I only caught the second half Mike but yes a bit of a surprise scoreline. Looked a decent crowd considering the weather. 

It was a game between 2 defences mike . One was good the other poor .we had chances but couldnt put them away .hopefully this will be the kick up the backside thats required before the game at Godolphin on weds evening .

2 hours ago, Mike Odgers said:

Launceston have a good record at Falmouth  winning 6 and drawing 3 of 12 SWPL games played.

Falmouth by far the better team in the first half, but didn't create too many clear cut chances, and paid for it after the break when Launceston took two of theirs.

Bickland is still the most iconic ground in Cornwall, even if parts of it look like they have been abandoned to nature, and if this is its last season, I'm glad I went back there one more time.

Really disappointed in the reaction of some Falmouth supporters after a melee in the box saw a home player making some sort of contact with his boot to the Launceston keeper's head, luckily it turned out not to be too serious, but the homophobic abuse from one home supporter (wearing a Ferrari F1 jacket), was completely uncalled for and I thought we'd got this sort of thing out of football some time ago.

17 minutes ago, mattelot said:

It was a game between 2 defences mike . One was good the other poor .we had chances but couldnt put them away .hopefully this will be the kick up the backside thats required before the game at Godolphin on weds evening .

About time FALMOUTH started looking at the defence weakness. Certainly I am glad i did not waste an inflation busting 6pounds.

What a shocker at Bickland- after celebrating like they had wrapped up the league on Wednesday- dropping 3 pts today may make them think twice regarding screaming and shouting about being on fire again in the future!

Maybe thinking they are better than they are? Or thinking winning the league is easy (without any member of their squad ever winning it!!)

26 minutes ago, BigG said:

A rare visit to Poltair Park for me to watch The Lilywhites run out comfortable winners against The Camels.

The score was 2 - 0 but if St.Austell put away a few of their many chances then the scoreline could have been much higher.

Good to see St. Austell keep a clean sheet today, as their goal difference does not look to good compared to the teams above them in the league.