Cornwall Football Forum

SWP & FA Vase - Wednesday 19 Sepember 2018

8 hours ago, leedsunited said:

Bit disrespectful to Reg Hambly, Camelford & all others we have beat this season?! If we are so poor & keep picking up results what does that say for the rest ... ? ?

Well done Bodmin, cosidering they have signed 7 players from the fish and chip league so far this season, (one of whom scored two goals last night,) another scored a penalty, they aren't doing too badly.??

2 hours ago, sportsman10 said:

Bowker must be close to double figures with about 9 penalties 

10 goals in 10 games thank you ????

2 hours ago, sportsman10 said:

Bowker must be close to double figures with about 9 penalties 

And it’s it’s 4 penalty’s 2 of which I won myself ????

I think Bodmin will win the vase this year, what a fantastic team they are, got a defence that's full of pace and steel, superb midfield, and a big striker upfront that is the best I've seen for many years. I don't think he is overweight just needs to be a bit taller. Beating the mighty Camels is no mean feat even if they didn't have a full squad or a manager. Will probably be Bodmins biggest test so all down hill from here. I also think Bodmin will win the league by more points than ever before.

6 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

Poor old Bodmin get blamed for everything - even the fact that their opponents are short of players!

Brilliant isn't Dave! The laughs we have at the matches with these comments on here are brilliant! So much Envy on here for Bodmin. You watch them all crawl out again if we are beat at Tavistock tomorrow (no shame either if that were to be the case) not many if any will take points AT Tavistock, plus our run has to come to an end at some stage ?

We must say that one who doesn't crawl out when Bodmin lose is leedsunited.

1 hour ago, leedsunited said:

Brilliant isn't Dave! The laughs we have at the matches with these comments on here are brilliant! So much Envy on here for Bodmin. You watch them all crawl out again if we are beat at Tavistock tomorrow (no shame either if that were to be the case) not many if any will take points AT Tavistock, plus our run has to come to an end at some stage ?

12 minutes ago, hedgerow said:

You do hide away, for a long time Leeds, when your team suffers a defeat. 

Who doesn't? 

I have a lot of effection for Liskeard & St.Blazey also, I comment when they get defeated ( most weeks for St.Blazey, & hardly ever for Liskeard!) So I think your comment of me hiding is slightly harsh. But I won't take any offence ?

29 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

Who doesn't? 

I have a lot of effection for Liskeard & St.Blazey also, I comment when they get defeated ( most weeks for St.Blazey, & hardly ever for Liskeard!) So I think your comment of me hiding is slightly harsh. But I won't take any offence ?

Does always seem to be you that gets pulled up when Bodmin lose but im sure the Falmouth fans went missing when they lost away at St Austell.... in truth, nobody ever comes on here screaming and shouting when their team has lost! Bodmin got the job done in the Vase, and are in the hat for the next round and thats all that matters?