GAME AWARDED TO PARKWAY

BOLITHO PARK

ST PETERS ROAD

PL5 3JG

ADM £7 & £4 CON

HOT & COLD REFRESHMENTS AND PASTIES FROM FRIARY MILL BAKERY BAR OPEN FROM 1800

MATCH BALL KINDLY SPONSORED BY

C&P PLASTERING

We strive to deliver innovative products and services to a wide range of clients from small domestic customers to large main contractors and public sectors. Based in the South West in  Plymouth, Devon we cover most areas nationwide.

IF it is because they cant field a team, then presumably Devon FA have awarded the match to Parkway..................??

Its strange that Buckland Ath asked Devon FA to cancel their match with Ivybridge on Wednesday, it was a no no from Devon FA, who even said that if ivybridge agree to a cancellation then both clubs would be expelled from the competition.  So Mr Devon FA whats the difference?

Torquay used a number of issues to avoid playing, 'we have a new manager' - we have an important FA Cup tie at the weekend - we cannot use the youth team as they are playing tonight and couldn't play on Wednesday - get me the tissues.

Get into the real world of local football Gary Johnson, its wrong to seek favours on past performances.

For Torquay - we have the most important FA Cup match at the weekend in the clubs history. We have to play at Bitton on tuesday following that match on the Sunday. To use these excuses is totally wrong, especially by a former league club, now a local club. Devon FA should not bend over backwards and deny one club but let the other do what it wants. If a man like Gary Johnson is unable to produce eleven players for Wednesday its a sad indictment. :SM_carton:

People saying about unfair on the youth team - don't they have any adult players then . dear o dear

As a pure layman looking in from the outside, it seems to me that the "professional" clubs  (I use the term loosely) appear to be consistently treated differently to the rest of us mere mortals. It would be interesting to hear the competitions administrator's take on the situation but I'm not holding my breath.   ?