Cornwall Football Forum

Cornwall Sunday league

FAL99

Cornwall Sunday League have places available for new teams to join for this season. This league will be organised and run by the CCFA who will also have funding available to help new teams with their start-up costs. A meeting is taking place on Wednesday 19th September, 19:30 at the Dracaena Centre in Falmouth.

Feel free to go along to find out all the details of the league, funding and how to get your team, group of mates or just yourself involved.

For Further information please contact Phil Cardew atPhil.Cardew@CornwallFA.com or on ‭01208 269010 

34 minutes ago, Dave Deacon said:

Have you got that right about who’s running it? Earlier today a rep of county FA posted on the Sunday League sub-forum “The CCFA will always be on hand to give professional advice but will not run the league on a day to day basis.”

Dave, quite correct, Fal 99 needs to very carefully read my earlier correspondence.

I repeat, 'The Staff at the County H/Q will not be responsible for the day to day administration of the Cornwall Sunday League'. However will support with help and guidance anyone who volunteers to take on the positions of Officers of the League. 

15 hours ago, David Bray said:

Dave, quite correct, Fal 99 needs to very carefully read my earlier correspondence.

I repeat, 'The Staff at the County H/Q will not be responsible for the day to day administration of the Cornwall Sunday League'. However will support with help and guidance anyone who volunteers to take on the positions of Officers of the League. 

This is what I was sent from Josh and Phill at the county HQ and was asked to post up. I don’t know all the details.