PREMIER DIVISION 
Bodmin Town 4, Godolphin Atlantic 2 
Exmouth Town 4, Saltash United 1 
Helston Athletic 0, St Austell 1 
Tavistock 6, Torpoint Athletic 1 

DIVISION ONE EAST 
Bovey Tracey 3, Brixham 1 
Elmore 1, Teignmouth 1 
Sidmouth Town P-P Waldon Athletic (non-appearance of ref)

12 hours ago, Mike Odgers said:

There could be new League leaders tonight with Saltash and Tavistock in action

With Falmouth heading the table  for the past 2 1/2 weeks  and the Reserves top of the Combination table-when did this last happen for the club?

You should know mike .thought you were the oracle regarding all things falmouth town ! ? At a rough guess though i would think it must be back when dave balls side won the treble and geoff moyles reserve team won the combo think the same year .

Tavistock looking strong - Saltash showing that with a couple 1st teamers our - they are an average team!! 

Godolphin unlucky at Bodmin - dominated large periods but Bodmin took their chances.

However - I must stress - my tip from the start of the season - St Austell - get another win at a tricky fixture (Helston away).  

Exmouth Town 4 Saltash 1

So not much between the teams in the first half ,but a very early goal from Ace High was the difference at half time.

Saltash equalized early in the second half ,but then had a lad  sent off. 

Town were then ruthless after that and goals from Hinds, Rickard and Denny,dispatched Saltash.

Another healthy crowd of 170 . UTT    

22 hours ago, mattelot said:

You should know mike .thought you were the oracle regarding all things falmouth town ! ? At a rough guess though i would think it must be back when dave balls side won the treble and geoff moyles reserve team won the combo think the same year .

That was the time we played good football - nothing like it since.

6 minutes ago, BIG AL said:

That was the time we played good football - nothing like it since.

There is still plenty of good football about! Last night I watched st Austell play 18, 21and 17 passes in Various attacks in a game where both teams played some wonderful stuff. Not a game full of goal as Saint Austell only won 1-0  but both teams competed fantastically in what was a very interesting game especially in the first half 

If you don’t believe me, go and watch them !!

8 minutes ago, rocky170267 said:

There is still plenty of good football about! Last night I watched st Austell play 18, 21and 17 passes in Various attacks in a game where both teams played some wonderful stuff. Not a game full of goal as Saint Austell only won 1-0  but both teams competed fantastically in what was a very interesting game especially in the first half 

If you don’t believe me, go and watch them !!

Long way to go. I reckon St Austell will be within the top 3 this season.