Cornwall Football Forum

F A Cup

Hereford haven't won in 4 games their longest none winning streak since re-forming. After a series of promotions they have now found their new level. 

Should be roughly 2,500 people at the game.

For those Truro supporters that can't go Hereford FC have their own internet radio station which provides live commentary of every match (roughly 2,000 listen to each game), plus you can also join Ruth's text service which usually has about 500 of us taking part.

https://www.herefordfc.co.uk/

• 2 weeks later...

?Went up for this one and it was just like going back in time, a proper old stadium and a loyal passionate and friendly bunch of supporters and not a sheep in sight. As for the game itself I think a draw was a fair result with both sides having a few half chances with Truro dominating the first half and Hereford putting the pressure on in the second. However the main talking point came in the 90th minute following a Truro corner Rooney was poleaxed in the area a clear penalty but the ref bottled it and gave a dropped ball in the box, one of many strange decisions made during the game. So its back to Plainmoor on Wednesday night and its still anybodys 9k. A couple of observations Lee Hodges and Chris Todd were both in attendance and as for the refreshments I went for a Welsh Pasty quite tasty but I'm not sure about the carrots pea and even a couple of broad beans thrown in for good luck. With crowds like this I can only see Hereford progressing in the future. The attendance on the day was just over 1,400 of which 40 travelled up from the Duchy and were very vocal in there support.  ?

2 hours ago, Rayvon said:

Went up for this one and it was just like going back in time, a proper old stadium and a loyal passionate and friendly bunch of supporters and not a sheep in sight. As for the game itself I think a draw was a fair result with both sides having a few half chances with Truro dominating the first half and Hereford putting the pressure on in the second. However the main talking point came in the 90th minute following a Truro corner Rooney was poleaxed in the area a clear penalty but the ref bottled it and gave a dropped ball in the box, one of many strange decisions made during the game. So its back to Plainmoor on Wednesday night and its still anybodys 9k. A couple of observations Lee Hodges and Chris Todd were both in attendance and as for the refreshments I went for a Welsh Pasty quite tasty but I'm not sure about the carrots pea and even a couple of broad beans thrown in for good luck. With crowds like this I can only see Hereford progressing in the future. The attendance on the day was just over 1,400 of which 40 travelled up from the Duchy and were very vocal in there support.  :c:

A proper old stadium and a loyal passionate and friendly bunch of supporters .bet you had to pinch yourself thinking you were at bickland park mate ! ?

Hereford are all too sorts. I was going to go up there, but looks like I have saved some cash. We have had 3/4 promotions in a row using basically the same squad. Now we are finding we are out of our depth. We have to remake the team with a fixed budget. We don't want to get into debt as before. 

£-1 to the home side at half-time. Hereford trying to play a new formation and they can't!

16 hours ago, Piran said:

A belter of anFA Cup replay - a great advert for Non league  football. .Dave Deacon is the commentator and Ben Gerring the summariser

League

Sorry to say ,but where was the excitment of the F.A Cup.

Even when Truro scored the goals ,the players hardly celebrated.

Oh, and all kept very quiet about the pitch invasion by Hereford fans.

Mr Masters has very strong views,of that sort a thing,or is it just certain supporters.

• 2 weeks later...