BOLITHO PARK

ST PETERS ROAD

PL5 3JG

ADM £7 & £4 CONC

please note that season tickets are not eligible for this game

HOT & COLD REFRESHMENTS AND PASTIES FROM FRIARY MILL BAKERY, BAR OPEN FROM 1200

MATCH BALL SPONSORED BY

SWAZTEAMWEAR

SWAZTEAMWEAR offers a full range of kit design, printing and services, as well as all the necessary advice and assistance to design and deliver a new kit or custom garment every step of the way. Our prices are competitive and we offer exemplary service and turnaround times.

info@swaz.co.uk

01752 727850

You'll be missing the Bald One from Bolitho tomorrow .he is making the long journey from Plymouth to the mean streets of Hackney for a meeting with the London branch of the Parkway Supporters Club,  before accompanying me to the test match at The Oval on Sunday . Think of a less good looking Paddington Bear .Might even buy him a cider....

On 07/09/2018 at 11:27, Way Of The Park said:

You'll be missing the Bald One from Bolitho tomorrow .he is making the long journey from Plymouth to the mean streets of Hackney for a meeting with the London branch of the Parkway Supporters Club,  before accompanying me to the test match at The Oval on Sunday . Think of a less good looking Paddington Bear .Might even buy him a cider....

On 07/09/2018 at 15:17, gingerninja said:

I'll be missing this one as well. COYY take us through to the next round 

I would've thought these meetings and other plans could be scheduled for dates other than our huge games where each fan's presence can be have a positive effect to the eleven on the pitch. 

Luckily for the club I am loyal enough to turn up to our home games! Although I will admit I have been guilty of sneaking a ginsters pie into the ground.. #don'ttelltheboard

44 minutes ago, ParkwayPieEater said:

I would've thought these meetings and other plans could be scheduled for dates other than our huge games where each fan's presence can be have a positive effect to the eleven on the pitch. 

Luckily for the club I am loyal enough to turn up to our home games! Although I will admit I have been guilty of sneaking a ginsters pie into the ground.. #don'ttelltheboard

I'd love to reschedule work for another day but some of us just don't have that luxury. The cheek of it telling us what to do and not to do. How about do one and stop making us Parkway fans look like mugs

What a performance lads! Carter as clinical as ever. 

On 12/09/2018 at 06:14, THE BALD ONE said:

Street  1 Parkway  4 .  ( Carter 2 , Smith 1 , Trott ) .

I did not go , but what a result.  Great effort lads .

What a worthwhile three hour round journey that was for me! Couldn't have asked for more from the lads, especially with a make shift back line. Next step for progress at the club in my opinion is to get some of the 'die hard' fans to turn up to the big games. 

Pie eater is obviously a non Plymothian troll trying to play up to the stereotype that people from big cities are brash and arrogant. This is complete nonsense. Many of us live in the city due work/family commitments. I couldn’t make the game and often miss games because I have a young family, though I expect you live on your own. Great result. Cmon Parkway

11 hours ago, Rob1978 said:

Pie eater is obviously a non Plymothian troll trying to play up to the stereotype that people from big cities are brash and arrogant. This is complete nonsense. Many of us live in the city due work/family commitments. I couldn’t make the game and often miss games because I have a young family, though I expect you live on your own. Great result. Cmon Parkway

According to his profile he's also a fan of Bodmin and St Austell.....also 3 hour round trip to Street? The bloke must have been speeding to do it that quickly

Attendances will drop a litttle whilst in the western league, due to a lack of local derbies. However joining that league is a necessary step towards the longer term aim of becoming a senior non league club. The clubs would then start to pull in more fans. Imagine the crowd size if Parkway had drawn Torquay in the Fa cup. The clubs profile is growing all the time, and a lot of people in Plymouth have started following their results. There is the potential for decent sized club there.

26 minutes ago, cornishrambler said:

I'd love to know how Plymouth parkway can justify £20pp on the coach to Gloucester when teams like godolphin were charging a tenner at the weekend....

May be its down to mileage, Newquay - Sidmouth return 195 miles.   Plymouth - Evesham (where Gloucester play) return 345 miles. 

It is down to the mileage. Trust me it is not cheap to keep a coach on the road. Every 6 weeks they are checked whether the vehicle is used or not, insurance fuel etc etc. 

Good luck Sunday, hope the supporters have a fab day, whatever the result, Gloucester will not know what hit them, average attendance has just been doubled. I hope they have plenty of pasties