Cornwall Football Forum

On the road with Truro City FC

I have always wanted to travel on the Spirit of Truro as it used to be called and I had my wish fulfilled on Saturday. It was a long old day and the performance was bitterly disappointing. Here is my little montage. The music after the ads may be a tad too high but I'm not changing it now. Match footage courtesy of FC Video. All of my work was filmed on my new iPhone and Zhiyun Smooth 4 gimbal. 

2 hours ago, Piran said:

You've got me there!?!!

I suggest you google "The Wealdstone Raider" Mark, he is famous for his quote "You got no ground, you got no fans, You want some I'll givit ya". Seems very appropriate for our team at the moment. He actually made an appearance at the L2 Nightclub a few years back. He is a bit of a legend with the Tisa Boys. :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Rayvon said:

I suggest you google "The Wealdstone Raider" Mark, he is famous for his quote "You got no ground, you got no fans, You want some I'll givit ya". Seems very appropriate for our team at the moment. He actually made an appearance at the L2 Nightclub a few years back. He is a bit of a legend with the Tisa Boys. :thumbsup:

Good to see you back on the forum ray !?

Thank you Nige, nice to know.  that I have been missed. Now that the dust has settled and I have have had a nice break things are beginning to look a "little" brighter. You could say my glass is half full rather than half empty and I have to say I did enjoy my home game visit to Plainmoor on Bank Holiday Monday despite the result.  :c: