Cornwall Football Forum

Looking for a club

Hi,

I’m looking to get back into football after taking a couple of years out due to work and family commitments. Live just outside of Bodmin/St Austell so anywhere in the local area would be great but happy to travel a little for the right team. I am an experienced defender (28 years old) and have played at reasonable standards in the Dorset leagues previously before moving to cornwall a few years ago. If anyone is in need of extra numbers feel free to get in touch.

Many thanks,

Dan

Hi Dan,

We are looking for players at St Columb Major - we've got a big young squad but need some experience in amongst it. We're in Duchy 2 so not a great standard but we have a lovely home pitch and a really nice club atmosphere. Not too far from you either.

We're training on Tuesday's (light) and Thursdays at the moment - Thursdays on astro-turf in Bodmin through the winter.

Give me a shout if you're interested 07860 856525.

Mike

Hi dan 

st Dennis reserves are in the duchy premiere and we train on a Thursday 6.30 at the club, we are always on the look out for new players you are more than welcome to come down and have a look and we also have a home game Saturday if you do fancy it we can get you signed on and playing soon as 

cheers Rob astin 

PM ME PLEASE 

Hi Dan. Pelynt have put together a good squad and are still looking for players. We play in Duchy 2 having been relegated in consecutive seasons but are on the up. The squad and management are friendly and the Club well managed. I’m sure you would like it here. Please DM me or turn up to training at 6pm Tuesdays at Barcelona Cross between Pelynt and Polperro

Hope you get back into football soon

Just wanted to thank you all for getting in touch and inviting me to get involved with all of your respective clubs, it is much appreciated. I will aim to respond to everyone who has left their details either way as a thank you for taking the time to message me yourselves. Good luck for the upcoming season gents and hopefully we will cross paths at some point.

Dan

Hi Dan, Godolphin have a great set up 2 teams first team play in the SWPL whilst the reserves play in the Duchy Prem! Based in Newquay we have a quite a few from St austell and Bodmin way and would be delighted to get you involved and playing mate. Drop the club a call I’m the first team manager so happy to answer any questions bud!

01637 872572