Cornwall Football Forum

Why is everyone jumping around about who's going to win the combo.

Truro only have a 3 point advantage over Helston and Perranwell (who everyone is ignoring but are putting the results in) at the moment.

Maximum points available to each club now is

Truro 106

Helston 103

Perranwell 103

Holman 94

Porthleven 93

Illogan 88

St Agnes 87

St Ives 86

Perranporth 85

Penryn 78

So the fight isn't over yet. Remember Truro might not fulfill their fixtures like the last 2 seasons.

I think thats what winno was trying to say the stats show they where pretty even just truro finished and suprisingly helston stuttered in front of goal but then every team has an of day as will truro at some point even though everyone says they have lots of better players as the FA CUP showed this weekend anything can happen in our beloved game even to the supposed better teams.

Winnow i thought you wasnt coming on here anymore?? lol

i watched the game on sat and i would say for most of the first half helston were on top . they had a few chances but apart from them didnt look like scoring.. 2 Helston defenders made a mistake by diving in for truros first. and once they scored it was pretty much all over. truro seemeed to take control a bit more in the second half amd slowly took over.. both teams had some bad chalenges. end of story.. but what do you expect it was the 2 top teams..

thought you should have maybe kept dom on tho winnow as he is likely to score something from nothing. anyway thats my opinion.

i shaking in my boots. how old are you winno? threats please! lol

NO THREAT BUSHY!!!!

THE LAST TIME WE MET IT WAS WHEN I WON THE LEAGUE CUP MORE SILVERWARE FOR ME....

PERHAPS THE NEXT TIME IT WILL BE THE SAME SORT OF THING. THREATS I THOUGHT YOU WOULD KNOW ME BETTER THAN THAT......

Winnow i thought you wasnt coming on here anymore?? lol

i watched the game on sat and i would say for most of the first half helston were on top . they had a few chances but apart from them didnt look like scoring.. 2 Helston defenders made a mistake by diving in for truros first. and once they scored it was pretty much all over. truro seemeed to take control a bit more in the second half amd slowly took over.. both teams had some bad chalenges. end of story.. but what do you expect it was the 2 top teams..

thought you should have maybe kept dom on tho winnow as he is likely to score something from nothing. anyway thats my opinion.

DONT REALLY WANT TO CHRIS BUT I WILL STAND UP FOR MY TEAM.... FED UP WITH PEOPLE SLAGGING US OF ON EVERY OCCASION THEY GET A CHANCE M8. WE GAVE IT OUR BEST SHOT AND AS PEOPLE WITH A FOOTBALL BRAIN OBVIOUSLY UNDERSTAND ITS ABOUT CHANCES TRURO TOOK THERES WE DIDNT SIMPLE. HAD TO BRING DOMO OF AS HE HAS THIS BUG I STARTED HIM WITH IT AS WELL HE COULDNT RUN ANYMORE !!!!! I THINK THIS SUBJECT SHOULD CLOSE NOW. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND KIND WORDS FROM THE FEW WHOM FOLLOW THE GAME PROPERLY...

REGARDS TO ALL LETS SEE IN APRIL HEYYYYYYY XXXXXXXXXXX

Maximum points available to each team in the league.

Truro 106

Helston 103

Perranwell 103

Holman 94

Porthleven 93

Illogan 88

St Agnes 87

St Ives 86

Perranporth 85

Falmouth 81

St Just 80

Newquay 79

St Day 79

Culdrose 79

Hayle 78

Penryn 78

Ludgvan 63

Mullion 59

Wendron 58

Penzance 41

Pz staring down the barrel of a shotgun. Perranwell the dark horses. Lost 3 times this season to Helston, Truro and Illogan. Look at their results on the following link

http://www.comboleaguearchive.110mb.com/2007PERRANWELL.htm

Winno you and Bushy should get a room he really seems to know how to push your buttons mate.

Think we all realise its a tough task to beat Truro now but if you dont at least think its possible whats the point in trying at all, I think 2nd place is going to be a really nail bitter as well though with Perranwell, Port, Holmans, St Ives, Aggy, Helston and hopefully ourselves all still in for a chance.

grow up, what are you on about 90% of this forum need to grow up, people take the bushmeister too serious.

its a forum, anyone can put what they like on here, some people might not like, so what! if you take this site to serious you need to get out more.

some people

over and out from the bush