Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL Results 05/01/08

Guest geachy1

fhfl div 2

perranporth 4 falmouth albion 2.

what a load of b******s from albion, Perranporth much the better side agianst a young falmouth side who who just thought it was chance to have a laugh and mess around.

i try to take football seriously what ever standard it is but when you sorrounded by jokers and no hopers what is the point.

fhfl div 2

what a load of bollocks from albion, Perranporth much the better side agianst a young falmouth side who who just thought it was chance to have a laugh and mess around.

i try to take football seriously what ever standard it is but when you sorrounded by jokers and no hopers what is the point.

You found the pitch then :D

fhfl div 2

what a load of bollocks from albion, Perranporth much the better side agianst a young falmouth side who who just thought it was chance to have a laugh and mess around.

geachy1, You have been at threemilestone and now albion this season so what next for the great goalkeeper, I only say this as it seems you get very upset about some of the teams you play for.

Threemilestone are doing very well in the mining league div 1 and also look like winning the sunday league but you left, Now you are at albion you are putting them down which will not bode well for the next game will it.

Your a good quality player my friend and if you concentrated on that then you would be even better.

Good luck for the rest of the season matey.

I wasn't at the Perranporth/Fal Albion game today but from what I heard Perran were 3-0 up at half time. If albion pulled 2 back from that then they can't have been all bad can they Geachy? How about a little team spirit (speaking of which - well done Perran! :clapper: )

Guest holmans10

FHFL 1:

HOLMANS 4 ST DAY 2

goalscorers mark mitchell 2

scott robinson 1

simon lavis 1

VERY SCRAPPY GAME PLAYED IN VERY DIFFICULT CONDITIONS, HOLMANS COME GOOD 2ND HALF WITH 3 WELL TAKEN GOALS, REFEREE HAD AN AVERAGE GAME BUT GAME PLAYED IN GOOD SPIRIT, GOOD LUCK TO ST DAY FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON ROLL ON CHACEWATER NEXT SATURDAY :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink: :drink:

lanner v lizard, terrible conditions, and lizard really gave lanner a run for there money, good game, good spirit, and the lizard forward (legge i think his name is )gave lanner difficulty, quite a handful, substitute jack back from injury changed the game around with andy collins making his debut and settling in well, congrats to frogpool with there first win of the season, please beat porthleven and camborne for us-make our life easier!

Guest andy goundry

FHL1 St Keverne 6 St Agnes 1

Alan Thomas bagged another 4 while St Agnes missed a hatload of chances.

Scott Hoare stretchered off to hospital for the away side with what appears to be a torn cartlidge.

aggie sorely missed Cameron Dyer and Gazzard.

Guest Doomer17

In the lanner game was it played at tressie? If so how did the pitch hold up? Can get quite waterlogged with the water coming off that bank rain wasn't that bad though.

Great result though guys:)

Also Well done redruth didn't expect that one i dont think many people did but none the less great result :thumbsup: Always a surprise when you don't see millser and Rich haven't on the scoresheet.

Guest damio01

Fal - Helst Div 3

Fal Ath 10 Ruan Minor 1.

A good win for us as we aim to climb the table.

things looking good now MR Richardson is at the helm mike, fal ath always had good sides but unfortunly in the past couple of seasons only been ath 1 looks like that is all going to change. Which i'm sure can only be good for the club good luck for the rest of the season.

P.S. was it 4 or 5 for you

Guest Butchy

Holmans10 - The rearranged match at Chacewater next Saturday will be postponed as their Junior Cup tie at Mawnan takes precedence(it was postponed yesterday)

Holman Reserves now away to Hayle next week

Match Report

05/01/08

Fhfl 2 -

Carharrack AFC 2 Mawnan FC 3

Carharrack battled until the end but it was not enough to stop Mawnan taking the victory in a highly entertaining game.

This was certainly no tickling contest with both sides getting physical from the start. The visitors took the lead after only 15 minutes through striker Ryan Whittbread but this was soon cancelled out by Carharrack's Brenden Dennis with a well placed strike, unfortunately Whittbread scored again just before the interval.

The gods opened up the heavens in the second half leading to some very muddy conditions but this did not halt Carharrack winger Gareth Charles gaining a equaliser in the 68th in scappy circumstances.

For the second week in a row, Carharrack keeper Dale Paull had to again save a penalty after being judged to have taken down a Mawnan player inside the box. But his efforts were all in vain as Mawnan went on and took a crack at goal on the 81st to earn them the winner.

Attendance: About 18 & a dog

In the lanner game was it played at tressie? If so how did the pitch hold up? Can get quite waterlogged with the water coming off that bank rain wasn't that bad though.

Great result though guys:)

Also Well done redruth didn't expect that one i dont think many people did but none the less great result :thumbsup: Always a surprise when you don't see millser and Rich haven't on the scoresheet.

was a great result, it was a little waterlogged at lanner, and was hard going second half, made it very scrappy.

Guest Urban Spaceman

i heard geachy waz one of the biggest jokers and no hopers wen he tried to dribble the ball past the striker who then tackled him and scored :lol:

fhfl 3

Lanner 4 Lizard 3

good win for lanner again

a tall young player for lanner stuck out for me. scored two goals?

can anyone tell me his name and how old he is??

fhfl 3

Lanner 4 Lizard 3

good win for lanner again

a tall young player for lanner stuck out for me. scored two goals?

can anyone tell me his name and how old he is??

[/quo

thought you were talking about me and then realised im not young, if its the guy who came on his name is jack(cant remember surname) he is only 18 and has been injured for some time, it was his first game back and is a great player, use to play jewson sw and decided after his friends were here too that he would rather play for us, great signing, if its the guy on the wing he was playin for bournmouth under 16s, unbelievably quick, name is aaron, local lad living in lanner, why you ask want to sign them? fat chance!

Guest damio01

Who was the Falmouth Athletic Res. player who lost the plot last Saturday in the match v Ruan Minor?

only know him as Ronnie, he was going off it a bit but in all fairness Ruan Minor boz were winding him up still know exscuse. good game from what i saw

Damio01..............I was fortunate to have a good game Saturday (after much scoring encouragement from Stivey!) and end up with 5. Funny really as the Ruan Minor manager said a few minutes into the game that I was going 'to get filled in.' What superb player psychology! Ha Ha Ha.

As secretary of Falmouth Ath untill I have recieved the facts from the incident it would be better not to comment. Our club is always being singled out for the wrong things. May I just add that when postings come on here over players discipline, Referees come expecting trouble before we kick a ball.

As secretary of Falmouth Ath untill I have recieved the facts from the incident it would be better not to comment. Our club is always being singled out for the wrong things. May I just add that when postings come on here over players discipline, Referees come expecting trouble before we kick a ball.

Guest geachy1

i heard geachy waz one of the biggest jokers and no hopers wen he tried to dribble the ball past the striker who then tackled him and scored :lol:

keep it coming mate cnt wait till i find out who u r

Guest damio01

can't have double standards now can we!

Guest damio01

Damio01 Would you add to your response on double standards?

Damio01 Would you add to your response on double standards?

you like to be seen to be politically correct but if you scratcth the surface.

keep it coming mate cnt wait till i find out who u r

Just the one goal your fault then Geachy?!

I seem to recall playing Albion very early this season, and being very impressed by their togetherness and team spirit. Don't think you were there that day, as there were no tantrums from the back, and I don't remember the keeper throwing any in....

Guest geachy1

i dnt expect i was there.

iv only played recently 4 albion.

and i havent thrown a tantrum nor did i on saturday. and wen have i ever thrown any in.what r u talkin about mattp