Cornwall Football Forum

Trelawny League - Tuesday Aug 21st 2018

Tregony 9 Goonhavern 5

some great goals 4-4 at half time 9-5 full time Steve Floyd Norris Danny Hughes Kai pearce x2 Jason busby x5 with Tregony goals Goonhavern keeper had some exceptional saves well contested game, some sloppy defending from Tregony but aggressive going forward.Thought the ref, apparently first game ,controlled the game well.Let the game flow 

Really enjoying the tralawny league 

19 minutes ago, chesterfield said:

Tregony 9 Goonhavern 5

some great goals 4-4 at half time 9-5 full time Steve Floyd Norris Danny Hughes Kai pearce x2 Jason busby x5 with Tregony goals Goonhavern keeper had some exceptional saves well contested game, some sloppy defending from Tregony but aggressive going forward.Thought the ref, apparently first game ,controlled the game well.Let the game flow 

Big local derby next Tuesday. The youth (plus me!) of Probus v the experienced, 'aggressive', Tregony. I can't wait! See you there mate ?

37 minutes ago, Chris Davey said:

Big local derby next Tuesday. The youth (plus me!) of Probus v the experienced, 'aggressive', Tregony. I can't wait! See you there mate ?

Tregony 9 Goonhavern 5

is it the Probus youth tho??

1 hour ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

LOL, don't know what series link is.... I'm old. 

Hope you're well buddy. 

I’m very well thanks mate hope you are too? I enjoy your posts on Here!  Still trying my best to get better at football but unfortunately I’m even slower now (I know you think that wasn’t possible!) than I ever was ?

I really enjoyed my time at Penryn - there are some top people there. Hope I’m still playing when we get in a league with you and Pete and I will share a few beers with you all ?

18 hours ago, Chris Davey said:

I’m very well thanks mate hope you are too? I enjoy your posts on Here!  Still trying my best to get better at football but unfortunately I’m even slower now (I know you think that wasn’t possible!) than I ever was ?

I really enjoyed my time at Penryn - there are some top people there. Hope I’m still playing when we get in a league with you and Pete and I will share a few beers with you all ?

Cheers buddy - I'll let you buy the first one !!!!