Cornwall Football Forum

LWC Drinks Cornwall Combination League RESULTS and TABLE - Tuesday 21st August 2018

Yes your right players & managers have to accept responsibility for the way they all conduct themselves on the pitch- however i think the point made that there was a two footed challenge in the first half that warranted a booking@ least once that had gone unfortunately the challenges were going in left , right & Chelsea ...

So this then resulted in multiple bookings and sending offs. This however had no outcome on the result and Hayle were deserved winners.

6 hours ago, Smiler said:

Really!! please explain why you would blame the ref for all these so called bad challenges?,could it not be the fault of the managers or captains of the teams involved that lost total control of there players?,in your report you are asking for him to show cards earlier in the game , Mate he can't win if he had shown a early yellow card which resulted in the said player getting a second followed by red later you would of blamed him for getting his cards out to early.Dave Dodson is a good ref and maybe he should come on here and blame the managers for not controlling there players.

I’m not blaming the ref for the bad challenges I’m blaming the ref for having no balls,I don’t want to see any player from any team sent off but a two footed challenge off the floor at any level is a red card this happened early in the game the ref jibbed it then it all escalated from there but then in 2nd half sent my player off for a challenge being off the floor so surely you can see my frustration lack of consistency from a normally gd ref and I don’t blame the ref for the result it was a competitive game and was only ever going to be one goal in it I thought Hayle played well but we didn’t make use of the extra man 

Having been involved with both teams and having arrived at halftime I must admit to being surprised that Adam Palmer had been sent off as he is not an aggressive player.However I must admit to being totally pissed off listening to the whining and whinging by both sets of players to every challenge during a competitive game that in all fairness was dominated by Hayle ,who despite having a man less never looked in danger of losing and only won with an own goal that was crossed and deflected in by an home defender and then the keeper.I know refs and linesman get moaned at but no way can they be blamed for last night,s result .If i was with Hayle I would have been delighted with the teams performance but with Pendeen disappointed that we never had a shot on target in a second half played with an extra player.Would also add Glen Carew was a big miss for Pendeen last night .

19 hours ago, MARKSY said:

? here comes some Salmon ?

Dave sorry to have to put you right but Im Sammo 66 not Redruth 66. I have not been on here for sometime as I'm not involved anymore I only came on as Mr Eddy thought it was me as well 

Sorry to disappoint 

Cheers John

11 minutes ago, sammo 66 said:

Dave sorry to have to put you right but Im Sammo 66 not Redruth 66. I have not been on here for sometime as I'm not involved anymore I only came on as Mr Eddy thought it was me as well 

Sorry to disappoint 

Cheers John

It was not worded for you John as I know your Sammo 66. You might support a poor team in Arsenal ?but  you haven’t disappointed me appreciate the worthy reply??

May I also hasten to add like Mr Eddy you put your name to the forum unlike the ones whohide behind the curtain fannies

1 hour ago, Postman Pat said:

Wazza 10 how is your players eye from saturdays game did he have stitches

I’m ok bud , stud had sliced into the muscle so might ruin my surprised look !!! 6 stitches and a nice swollen eye and head. Managed to make it back for yesterday. Thanks for the concern. 

15 minutes ago, MARKSY said:

It was not worded for you John as I know your Sammo 66. You might support a poor team in Arsenal ?but  you haven’t disappointed me appreciate the worthy reply??

May I also hasten to add like Mr Eddy you put your name to the forum unlike the ones whohide behind the curtain fannies

Yes cannot disagree with that statement if your brave enough to say it put your name to it, Anyway hope your keeping well Dave, I will disappear now for another year then I might pop back again if I can see something interesting to comment on 

Cheers John 

1 hour ago, FRIAR TUCK said:

Wazza i watched the game last night and agree with a lot of the comments  made by you and others. Firstly i agree that you can not blame the ref for the result. Hayle did create the better chances throughout  the game but failed to show composure in front of goal,their best chance coming late into the second half when they hit the crossbar. It was never a one sided battle but the difference between the two sides was the quality Hayle had up front. Players ,and managers of both teams need to take responsibility  for their actions which at times led to a free for all tic for tac game.That said i have know Mr Dobson for many yrs and he is a good ref ,but he also needs to take responsibility  for his actions.He set his own stall out in the first 10mins by letting go 3 bad challenges 1 which was horrendous. This led to players acting as if it was a free for all. I do have some symphony  for him as from then on any challenge made was greeted with a total over reaction by both teams which continued to the last whistle and put him under immense  pressure.  That said i think this finally got to him in the last 15mins were he made a couple of decisions which many thought  was a total  over reaction. Finally StevieB respect the job you do but feel you tried to take a cheap shot at the Pendeen  supporters. They never went quiet in the se ond half, a bit shocked maybe at what was happening  on the pitch. Most of these guys watch home and away and are always vocal as you are well aware off.Anyway enjoy the rest off the season everyone I'm  going  for  a lie down. down 

I think you need a bit of a lay down after writing your article ?