Falmouth Town        3,    Newquay    0
St Austell        3,    Helston Athletic   2
Tavistock        1,    Exmouth Town    0

DIVISION ONE EAST
Appledore        1,    Ilfracombe Town    3
Elmore FC        1,    Honiton Town    0
Sidmouth Town        1,    Torridgeside    1

12 hours ago, Mark Jones said:

Falmouth 3 Newquay 0 (M Duff, L Brabyn, M Buchan)

Saw this game Mark, Newquay were lucky that Falmouth stopped at 3-0, could of easily been 5 or 6-1 in the end, very fragile defensively, Falmouth looked lively. Do you still do the pitch & ground maintenance Mark? If so congratulations on the work gone in to making Bickland Park like a proper ground again. Looking very smart I thought. 

2 hours ago, leedsunited said:

Saw this game Mark, Newquay were lucky that Falmouth stopped at 3-0, could of easily been 5 or 6-1 in the end, very fragile defensively, Falmouth looked lively. Do you still do the pitch & ground maintenance Mark? If so congratulations on the work gone in to making Bickland Park like a proper ground again. Looking very smart I thought. 

Hi Leeds didn’t make the game myself, but nice to pick up three points after Saturday. 

I haven’t done the pitch maintenance since about 2013. Difficult to give much time because have a young family now and live in Helston. Although I occasionally do a bit of weed spraying around the ground to try and keep the grass surrounds under control. And a good few volunteers have given their time strimming too this summer.  The groundsman is now Derick Richards from porthleven who is an older guy who does a good job. 

I do try and get to as many games as possible these days. 

Poor game for an hour. 

Only came to life when Brabyn came on, and added a bit of pace and width. 

Newquay, not a lot on offer, and could be near the bottom on that showing, but early in the season and could strengthen the team yet. 

Nice pasty! For the officianadoes.... No, no, I never said that gawd help us!! 

Exmouth Town Away At Tavistock last night was really a game of two halves with Town having the better of the first half and hitting the post ,but the second half Tavvy woke up and had most of the play with Towns keeper making some great saves. Town had a penalty saved with about 15mins to go ,but Tavvy snatched a scrambled a 94th minute winner.

We had a few there around 20 ish, not bad for mid-week and we were the last to leave the bar (There`s a trend here) . Got home around 1130 pm.utt