Cornwall Football Forum

Spuds staying at Wembley

stevieb

Oh dear. Poor old Spuds. Staying at Wemberlee. But not for their speciality competition, the old Midweek Pub Cup. So cruel of the Chelsea lads to put away those penalties

After 15 cup finals in 16 years it would have been kind to let poor old Mauricio Neverwonasausagetino and London's fifth club have a day out at Wembley without paying the FA to be there. Shame. You have been visited by the Chelsea Headhunters. Smile for the selfie.

Oh dear, oh dear.Palace two up after 51 minutes. Two Spud cup exits in 70 hours. Another blank season for Neverwonasausagetino. Better concentrate on finishing top four with Harry on crutches. Poor man. .At least Shearer won one title with Blackburn when Jack Walker threw the kitchen sink and his kids' inheritance away. So did I down St Just, but at least I got s couple of Combo Cups for that. Poor old Arry will need to sell his MBE for plasters when Brexit shuts down the NHS.. And maybe Spuds will put up a statue for visiting supporters to gather round and sing Where Were You When You Were Mediocre ? Spuds was a one horse town, then the donkeys kicked it. Poor old Spuds. Sixth place and no trophies coming up. Normal season. Good job the Spuds ground has a Cheese Room. Cheddar is cheaper than a striker. 

3 hours ago, isaac rosenberg said:

I know. Must be like supporting **** Dastardly in The Wacky Races.you just know his it's going to end...

Isaac you must be on holiday with the increase in your posting, or is yer missus letting you off the leash a bit more these days???

All will change when she finds out you are going to Vegas to blow your retirement pot !!!