Division 3

Perranwell Reserves       7 - 2       Rosudgeon Reserves

St Agnes Thirds 11 - 5                    Storm FC

Division 4

Chacewater        5 - 0       Hayle Thirds

Marazion             1 - 4       Threemilestone Reserves

Trelawney 4

Marazion 1-4 Threemilestone reserves

First game for the 2 newly formed teams was a cracker. 2 sides wanting to play the right way.

Threemilestone goal scorers Chris Shakley x3 & Mitch Hann

Shakley also missed a late penalty.

Rich Williams & Steve Parker Billinge in goal for the two teams both made some great saves. Threemilestone were brilliant with captain Tom Goodman leading by example, with Jake Merriefield impressive in the midfield. Glen Carew great at the back for Marazion & Jowan May a handful as always. 

Best of luck for the season Marazion, think both teams will be there or there abouts come may.

Newlyn Lions 1-3 Rosudgeon (HT 0-1)

Newlyn started the game well. But Rosudgeon soon took control and took deserve lead. 

Second half Newlyn were better and got a deserved equaliser. 

Rosudgeon finished the game the stronger though, and in the end scored couple goals to win the tie.

On the day Rosudgeon were the better team and deserved the win. 

New Inn Titans 3-3 Gwin

Absolute rollercoaster of emotions from start to finish. First half titans on top but not really creating any clear cut chances. I think we defended very well with two banks of 4 defenders and 5 midfielders and looked dangerous on the counter. We went 1-0 up through a penalty scored by billy foster that was slotted very well. It carried on being a very tight affair with both teams not giving away anything simple. But our second came through another penalty which was converted just as confidently by Foster. 
We clicked as a team today but once titans won their penalty and scored we crumbled and lost all of our calmness at the back. Titans pressure resulted in an equaliser at the death of HT. 
H-T 2-2
Devastated during the team talk and the boys had a hairdryer and was told how it was. Team talk was to not concede early. 
And what did we do, conceded early ??‍♂️
But give my boys their due we dug in and battled for our lives!!! With a minute to go Sam Charlton won a free kick and delivered an absolute peach for the most unlikely hero Charlie Shears, rose like a salmon!! 
We were over the moon. And I think deserved something. Really enjoyed the game, was an absolute battle and I spoke to titans gaffer Darren and we both agreed it was a quality game. Great advert for the lower leagues!! 
Feisty affair with no malice whatsoever, before the game I would have snatched at taking a point away at one of the title favourites! 
Can’t explain how happy I am with my boys today, never die attitude and worked for each other which I’ve always wanted. Very proud of every single one of the boys especially after assembling a squad full of new signings and gelling so quickly. 
Dave Rowe reffed ok considering he was being assessed. 
Good luck to Darren and the titans boys and look forward to the reverse fixture. 
MOM Goal scoring hero Charlie
shears!!! 
We move onto Fourlanes away Wednesday.

25 minutes ago, Mangle said:

Is it against the rules?

Have Ruan cheated?

If “no”, then get on with it I guess. It’s local football.

No they haven’t cheated. Not enough games been played to class anyone as a senior player. For example use Falmouth town. They could field there first team for a 2nd/3rd team fixture at the moment and it would be fine so I’m led to believe

35 minutes ago, Mangle said:

So I thought. All very sillly and annoying, but part of life. Presumably Ruan are struggling for players, or put a couple of “regulars” on the bench for this game, or any number of other reasons. Case of grin and bear it.

End of the day ruan used players who were available on the day and it paid off so can’t blame them. 

It's especially tough this time of the year, with boardmasters alot of regulars can't play. We (tms 2nds) were told marazion were missing 5 players, only to turn up to see they had a team loaded with ringers. With some combo teams & swl seasons not starting yet you can't blame clubs for bringing players in. Tms 2nds have many players who played senior football last season, so if there was a rule limiting the amount of players from a previous season we would struggle to put a side out. 

12 minutes ago, Roy D said:

It's especially tough this time of the year, with boardmasters alot of regulars can't play. We (tms 2nds) were told marazion were missing 5 players, only to turn up to see they had a team loaded with ringers. With some combo teams & swl seasons not starting yet you can't blame clubs for bringing players in. Tms 2nds have many players who played senior football last season, so if there was a rule limiting the amount of players from a previous season we would struggle to put a side out. 

There used to be such a rule,Roy D,back in the old Mining League days.It limited clubs to a max. of ,i think,four Senior players from the previous season.I remember Malabar having to integrate players gradually as they had a shedload of such players registered.

6 hours ago, Soccer Follower said:

There used to be such a rule,Roy D,back in the old Mining League days.It limited clubs to a max. of ,i think,four Senior players from the previous season.I remember Malabar having to integrate players gradually as they had a shedload of such players registered.

Think you are right. I was part of a Perran side that wanted to stay together to play as a Reserves team but such rule meant we couldn't and we had to go play Duchy 5. When Perran had a 3rd team that was. Was a great season

Division 2

Falmouth DC 2-6 Frogpool & Cusgarne

Goals: Will Hardingx2

Aaron Coveney

Jack Froud penalty

Alex Prynn

Harry McMellon (who isn’t suspended despite the website not being updated).

David Leach with three assists, Aaron and Harry Payne with an assist each.

Man of the match: Will Harding.

Well officiated by Lee Atinkinson.

Short one as im off to get battered ?

1 hour ago, Tempo said:

Division 2

Falmouth DC 2-6 Frogpool & Cusgarne

Goals: Will Hardingx2

Aaron Coveney

Jack Froud penalty

Alex Prynn

Harry McMellon (who isn’t suspended despite the website not being updated).

David Leach with three assists, Aaron and Harry Payne with an assist each.

Man of the match: Will Harding.

Well officiated by Lee Atinkinson.

Short one as im off to get battered ?

I removed the ban this morning - I've been on holiday so I couldn't do it when the updated Suspension List was released on Thursday :)