Cornwall Football Forum

SUNDAY INDY REPORTS

Hi Gents and ladies? Just to say the Combo league starts again this weekend. I’m still up for doing the reports and speaking to a few old friends on a Saturday teatime but I’m now working permanent nights so it’s a bit more of a rush trying to get to work by 8pm. If you want the coverage for your club in the following days paper can you get a little report to me by 6.30pm at the very latest please!?! Ain’t got time to chase up like I used to so here’s my contact details, email, text or a call all fine. Rappoandrach@sky.com or 07455987850. Good luck to all clubs for the season ?

Cheers Gents, appreciate that, someone got to do it I suppose!?! ? Quite enjoy it some weeks catching up with some old mates but it's usually the same old teams you got to waste time chasing! Becomes hard work and not so enjoyable then to be honest!!?

Thanks Rob!! Your San Siro photos looked awesome mate!! If everyone was like you bud it would be easy and you've got your own SWL reports to do as well! Ain't got time to chase around this season though so if I ain't got a report by 6.30pm nothing will go in the paper! It's one quick phone call whereas it's 20+ for me sometimes!?! ?? Catch up soon and safe travels Rob ?

On 08/08/2018 at 17:54, RAPPO said:

Hi Gents and ladies? Just to say the Combo league starts again this weekend. I’m still up for doing the reports and speaking to a few old friends on a Saturday teatime but I’m now working permanent nights so it’s a bit more of a rush trying to get to work by 8pm. If you want the coverage for your club in the following days paper can you get a little report to me by 6.30pm at the very latest please!?! Ain’t got time to chase up like I used to so here’s my contact details, email, text or a call all fine. Rappoandrach@sky.com or 07455987850. Good luck to all clubs for the season ?

I would have a word with your boss ??