Cornwall Football Forum
Sign in to follow this  
THE BALD ONE

Western league standard.

Parkway by far the better team in this game and played some good football considering the conditions, the lad Krac again impressive for me.

Credit to Cadbury Heath though, horror journey on a weekday and combined with the awful conditions they never gave up but the difference in class was evident to see. Teams 7th place and below are average at very best.

Would say Parkway nailed on for a top 4 finish judging by this performance.

1 hour ago, THE BALD ONE said:

Wellington - bottom half .

Equal worst pasties ever grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  and horrid sloping pitch.

Went there many years ago, am I right in remembering that they play on the outfield of a cricket ground? Seem to recall that they the floodlights were on wheels as well.

Anyway, another good midweek away win. Argyle are away on Saturday and a warm early spring day is forecast, so Bolitho should be jumping for the game against leaders Willand.

29 minutes ago, Way Of The Park said:

Went there many years ago, am I right in remembering that they play on the outfield of a cricket ground? Seem to recall that they the floodlights were on wheels as well.

Anyway, another good midweek away win. Argyle are away on Saturday and a warm early spring day is forecast, so Bolitho should be jumping for the game against leaders Willand.

Will you be joining us Sir ?