Cornwall Football Forum

Porthleven AFC Linesperson

You had a perfectly good linesperson for the second team. Why not ask them if they are interested in stepping up?

1 hour ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Yes, absolutely correct.

Our lino has quit due to some disgusting personal abuse, and you people know who you are.

Not Alan surely?!

7 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Yes, absolutely correct.

Our lino has quit due to some disgusting personal abuse, and you people know who you are.

Very true older ,  but your new manager also has a reputation for doing the same , been on the end of it ...

9 hours ago, Fanfare said:

You had a perfectly good linesperson for the second team. Why not ask them if they are interested in stepping up?

Not Alan surely?!

No, not Alan, Tom from the old first team. 

3 hours ago, stevieb said:

Very true older ,  but your new manager also has a reputation for doing the same , been on the end of it ...

Yup we are aware of that, but like to think he will be a bit more forgiving from now on. 

4 hours ago, Sijames said:

Maybe you just got a lot of decisions incorrect?

Probably make some during a game  , but usually admit them  , get feed back from the ref at half time or full time  , to see if and where i can improve , but si as you seem to have plenty to comment have you ever took part on the line ..  or actually been involved at any level with a club ?.  

3 hours ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

No, not Alan, Tom from the old first team. 

Yup we are aware of that, but like to think he will be a bit more forgiving from now on. 

Older Alan good club man ,  gives his best for your club , you cant ask for any more 

2 hours ago, stevieb said:

Probably make some during a game  , but usually admit them  , get feed back from the ref at half time or full time  , to see if and where i can improve , but si as you seem to have plenty to comment have you ever took part on the line ..  or actually been involved at any level with a club ?.  

Older Alan good club man ,  gives his best for your club , you cant ask for any more 

A lot higher level than this Mickey Mouse level! Hence my opinion is considerably more worthy than yours, or many others on here!

42 minutes ago, Sijames said:

A lot higher level than this Mickey Mouse level! Hence my opinion is considerably more worthy than yours, or many others on here!

Wow. Hope your self proclaimed talent matched your arrogance!!! If it did we would have watched you regularly on MOTD.  

18 hours ago, Sijames said:

You should catch a game with big Al he seems to think his opinions are more worthy than everyone else on here, i'm sure the conversation would be riveting