Cornwall Football Forum

Mining League Fixtures 05/01/08

Mining League Fixtures 05/01/08

Mining 1

Goonhavern v Trevenson

Gulval v Storm

Gwinear Churchtown v Troon (Game to be rearranged due to Junior Cup)

Halestown v Threemilestone

Illogan RBL v Spice of Life

Portreath v Holmans (Game to be rearranged due to Junior Cup)

Robartes Arms v Redruth United

St Just v St Ives Town

Mining 2

Four Lanes v St Buryan

Madron v Halestown

Mount Ambrose v Illogan RBL

Mousehole v St Agnes

New Park Rangers v Goonhaven

Sennen v Newlyn NA

Trispen v Marazion

Mining 3

Chasewater Res v Threemilestone Res

Crown Inn Glory v Redruth United Res

Newlyn NA Res v St Ives Mariners

Pendeen Res v Titans

St Buryan Res v Gulval Res

Storm Res v Portreath Res

Wendron United v Madron

Match off

Mining League Division Three - Chacewater Res v Threemilestone Res(Pitch waterlogged)

I know it was a bit rough yesterday afternoon but,

Bit early to call this game off wouldn't you think?

Nothing to do with it being a top of the table clash, whilst your first have a big game of their own in Junior Cup? Or am i just jumping to conclusions! :P

Good luck today to Chacewater 1st team and Portreath and Troon from the mining league.

• 2 weeks later...

he is class though and ran threw are team

i like to think so we are all confident of doing so its only you can over take us really no one else is in sight thought portreath would be close but they werent any near up for it when we played them and storm are playing well but to little to late :clapper:

Guest stealth

TMS no9

WOT YOU GOT TO REALISE MR No9 THAT THE REASON THE 2ND TEAM HAVE HAD 1ST TEAM PLAYING FOR THEM IS BECAUSE THEY NEEDED 90MINS OF FOOTBALL WHICH 2 OR 3 OF THEM HAVE EITHER BEEN ON THE BENCH. OR THE 1ST TEAM MANAGEMENT FELT THEY NEEDED IT. DONT 4GET ITS A CLUB NOT 2 SEPERATE TEAMS. SURLY YOU MUST HAVE THE SAME SET UP WITH YOUR 1ST OR 2ND TEAMS.

PERHAPS WHEN THE TWO SIDES ARE DUE TO MEET EACH OTHER AGAIN WE COULD GIVE ( THE BIG NUMBER 9 ) A GAME ALONGSIDE MIKEY ELLIOT UP FRONT

STEALTH :ninja::ninja: :ninja:

i understand that but i feel you abuse the system why did darren need 90 mins?he plays to much football as it is let alone another game <_<

glen has never scored a goal against a team that i have been involved in so go ahead play him im sure me and him would enjoy it.even if he scored a hat trick against us he would probaly be dropped for the next game thats team work

oops didnt that happen to you once?;)

Guest postman pat

tms no9 as one of only 3or4 teams in mining3 with only 1 team titans have to put up with this all the time. there is no point in bitching and moaning because it goes on all the time and always will.football today is not about enjoyment alone anymore to much importance is put on results.just go and watch any youth game of a weekend and listen to the adults.you yourself keep going on about being the best team with a chance of winning the league so sides will put out first team players just to prove you wrong as i am sure your team would do to someone else.this is the nature of our game. :c::drink: by the way anyone coming up against storm will be in for a very hard game.they may be too far behind but will have a very big say in who wins the league as will gulval who have quietly sneaked up the league even with the mighty coopsie playing ha! ha! good luck to all teams at the top it looks like a close run thing to the end of the season which is good for all the teams in our league :thumbsup::yahoo: :smiley20:

Guest stealth

tms no9 yeah that did happen but the player whose place i had did go on and score 58 goals that season and all the team ended up with the same at the end of season. (THATS CALLED TEAM AVENT)

stealth :ninja::ninja: :ninja:

tms no9 as one of only 3or4 teams in mining3 with only 1 team titans have to put up with this all the time. there is no point in bitching and moaning because it goes on all the time and always will.football today is not about enjoyment alone anymore to much importance is put on results.just go and watch any youth game of a weekend and listen to the adults.you yourself keep going on about being the best team with a chance of winning the league so sides will put out first team players just to prove you wrong as i am sure your team would do to someone else.this is the nature of our game. :c::drink: by the way anyone coming up against storm will be in for a very hard game.they may be too far behind but will have a very big say in who wins the league as will gulval who have quietly sneaked up the league even with the mighty coopsie playing ha! ha! good luck to all teams at the top it looks like a close run thing to the end of the season which is good for all the teams in our league :thumbsup::yahoo::smiley20:

Postman pat, you git :SM_carton_y: . I'm actually enjoying a decent bit of form lately and in my last 2 games have scored a couple of BEAUTIES that even you would be proud of :P . You're right about what tms no9 has said though, IF teams/players go around saying "we are the best, we are going to win this and that", other teams are going to want to shoot them down.

People should just concentrate on enjoying their saturday afternoon, that way the team will galvanise and the results will come on their own.