Cornwall Football Forum

plymouth parkway's post match celebrations

having been at parkways last few matches i was just wondering where all the loud singing has gone from the players?? the loud 'what a team....what a team' chants have not been heard in the portakabins and it does beg me to ask the question.......did they sign to early????? maybe they will infact go on to win the league

(i would be majorly suprised if they did) but i can only come up with the thoughts that that they now dont believe they are worth singing about and that trophys are not won in sep/oct. lets hope they learn from their mistakes. the fat lady has certainly not yet sang.

Guest SLIC VIC

having been at parkways last few matches i was just wondering where all the loud singing has gone from the players?? the loud 'what a team....what a team' chants have not been heard in the portakabins and it does beg me to ask the question.......did they sign to early????? maybe they will infact go on to win the league

Bloomy, Having been at all Parkway home games this season i am yet to hear the above mentioned chants, What i do hear is the euphoria of winning a football game which is what sporting side do. Never in any thread on this or any other site has it been said what Parkway will or wont win, having supported L.F.C. for a number of years nobody knows better than myself a season can be won or lost with the last kick of the last game at the moment there are no fat ladies singing but plenty of early boots coming in because of three games.

p.s. put your spell check on :thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

as you are a liverpool fan i can see why you would rather go to watch parkway play.....that is a fair point, there is a difference in my book between 'over the top' singing and just celebrating a win.................certainly in the 6 times i have came across parkway this season, the first 3 games i heard 'over the top' celebrations of WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE and WHAT A TEAM WHAT A TEAM etc etc.....whilst only in the early months of the season i did listen quietly and think to myself.....i hope that doesnt come back to bite them, i followed st blazey for many a year because of their attractive football and even when they were going seasons without losing a game, never did i hear the same sort of singing coming from their changing rooms, i just thought i would mention the difference from parkways last 3 games.

i still have got my spell check on ......!!! at least parkway are higher than LFC in the league i spose!!!