BOLITHO PARK

ST PETERS ROAD

PL5 3JG

ADM £ & £4 CON

HOT & COLD REFRESHMENTS AND PASTIES FROM FRIARY MILL BAKERY, BAR OPEN FROM 1230

MATCH BALL SPONSORED BY

PARKWAY TIMBER COMPANY LTD

High quality timber supply for the Southwest

Parkway Timber Co. Ltd provides graded softwood, redwood decking, sheet materials, fencing products and a wide range of timber.

01208 72510

01208 72195

2 hours ago, RobinVanParkway said:

It would be great to see you at Bolitho for a visit some time WOTP

Cribbs FC away in a few weeks is a possibility. Eyeing up several fixtures in the Bath/Bristol area. Nice Vase/Cup run for Parkway with an away match in London area would be good as well. May even treat Bald One to a pasty or locally available equivalent.

Went to the game. Odd Down were poor. Their keeper made a few good saves. Krac lost the plot and got a stupid red half way through the first half.

Parkway dominated the second period and you could sense goals were coming - and they did.

Carter and Yetton played well. Sloppy goal conceded. Not sure Osbourn in goal any better than the little gobby keeper from last year. Both not up to this level.

Parkway will face much tougher games than this one. Need to keep their heads.

Hasn’t Krac just been  given the captains armband as well hardly a figurehead for the  club and youngsters watching if your getting sent off like that few min in to new season. 

Decent result tho for parkway to win with ten men. Will need yetton to find his scoring boots soon as well. I Still fancy them to finish top 2. 

PARKWAY  2   ODD DOWN  1

Yes , dissapointed in Krac today. I have seen him get red carded yellow carded and no carded for the scissor tackle he did. To me its a straight red every time. He is a very good player untill does he this .  I would like Farkins as captain , but then I do not see the leadership in the dressing room. 

Trott had a nightmare when he came on second half and gifted the away team a goal. He did make amends putting Carter through for the equaliser tho. 

A spirited second half with 10  men gave us a well earned 3 points. I do prefer Smith starting on the right rather than Rosenquest. Hes got pace and pops up with goals.  As for the keeper situation I agree as above , not sure who I prefer.  Thought my favourite player Mikey Williams was a little quiet today . My man of the match was Ben Joyce.

Hey ho we won , 3 points next game please .

Cmon Parkway.