Cornwall Football Forum

Cornwall Junior Cup West predictions

mawnan v chacewater

this game to go all the way to extra time i think if mike elliot available then chacewater to go through if not mawnan to just pip it.

prediction 2-1 to chacewater

mousehole v st kevern

this one will go to st kevern just a little to strong for mousehole

2-0 to st kevern

truro v troon

truro to win this as i think troons confidence has gone a little over the last few weeks with a few defeats.

2-1 truro

portreath v helston

i'm not going to call this one as i'm playing in this one i just hope we win portreath that is... i will leave this prediction to others.

Guest Dipper

Think truro will hve to much class for troon. A Fast passing young truro side will win this game through out playing troon.

In the other games ill go with mawnan, portreath and st kevern.

Good luck to everyone

My Predictions:

Mawnan v Chacewater

Mawnan have certainly got the experience yet Chasewater are having a impressive season so far. My prediction is home advantage to Mawnan.

Mousehole v St Keverne

Another FHFL 1 clash, Mousehole have been struggling this Season where as St Keverne are top of the league with an impressive form. My Prediction is St Keverne win.

Truro City III v Troon

A Clash between FHFL 2 outfit Truro and Mining League 1 team Troon. Troon are contenders to be up the top of Mining League 1 this time come May. Having watched Truro City III this season, they are one of the best Junior sides I have seen all season, a young quick, skillfull and tactically adapt team, I think they will punish Troon. My Prediction is a Truro Win (Truro are a dark horse to go on and win the West Final)

Portreath v Helston

No doubt this will be a tough match, Portreath have been strong for a few years now and maybe this is there year, FHFL 1 Helston will not make it easy for them. My Prediction a Draw.

Guest Spenny

I think all the games will be close, ours probably the closest. Even though Mawnan beat us 4.0 last week i think it will be a lot closer this time if me and Mike Elliott are playing. 3.2 chacewater.

Helston play some good stuff but i think Portreath will have too much experience for them so good luck to Darren and co. 3.1 Portreath.

St Keverne will be far too strong for Mousehole. 4.1 St kev

Dont know much about Truro or Troon, but Troon to win 2.0 after replay.

mawnan v chacewater. going for a mawnan win, they beat us in the area final last year

and think they wil be there again this year.

mousehole v st. keverne, gonna go for a st. keverne win, dont know much about mousehole

and ive seen st keverne twice this season and they looked strong in every position.

truro v troon , should be a good game troon good young side, truro dont know anything about

them so i hope troon win for the mining league

portreath v helston, played against both sides this season (lost to both) and feel that portreath

will win this. portreath have been strong for the last few years and could go all the way this

year.

good luck to all the teams especially the mining league teams

Hey speedy its gonna be horrible everywhere tomorrow mate but

all 4 ties are gonna be close - it will go down to who wants it more in the conditions because form will go out the window - good luck fellas & lets hope the games dont get called off. :thumbsup:

I hope troon go all the way this year after leavin the combo they have built a good young side and dont think it will be long be4 they get bck there.My outside bet is portreath they a good mix of youth and experience.