Cornwall Football Forum

Home Friendly Wanted Saturday 4th

Hi,

We are now looking to provisionally book in a home friendly for Saturday 4th August.  I say provisionally as we are having a goal replaced which we have been assured will be done by the end of next week.  If you fancy it let me know.

Cheers

Tony (Storm FC) 07581192969

Tony, great to see you guys today. The fact you turned up with a squad plus substitutes was fantastic. Obviously the result isn't what you guys wanted but that was the first time playing together - I thought you guys did very well.

Stick at it and the results will come. Good to see a few faces returning to the Leagu after a few seasons out aswell.

Thanks @Dave Bartlam the club is turning the corner now with a few new faces still to come in.  Today for us was about getting minutes into the legs and begin to gel as a team.  I found a lot of positives out of today despite the result, a few tweaks to be made but looking forward to the season.  You guys played some real good football today, all in the right spirit too, don't see many teams finishing above you come the end of the season if you play like you did in the 2nd half. Good luck.

Now just the issue of finding a friendly for Saturday......