Cornwall Football Forum

Cornish Football Clubs on Wikipedia

I am in the process of putting my club on Wikipedia the online Encylopedia.

Carharrack AFC on Wikipedia

Has anyone else done there club, if so, just a quick question - My club has a all grey strip, how do I change it to grey on the template strip? (Edit *Ahh Just figured it out)

Cheers

Don't be surprised if the Carharrack article is proposed for deletion - there are quite stringent notability criteria for articles on Wikipedia - the usual bar for non-League football clubs is that they play at Step 6 or higher. There seems to be a general acceptance that for our part of the world, the Step 7 divisions of the Peninsula League are also likely to qualify, but dropping down to the Cornwall Combination, let alone the Falmouth & Helston League is likely to be given the boot.

--

Richard

I am in the process of putting my club on Wikipedia the online Encylopedia.

Carharrack AFC on Wikipedia

Has anyone else done there club, if so, just a quick question - My club has a all grey strip, how do I change it to grey on the template strip? (Edit *Ahh Just figured it out)

Cheers

Don't be surprised if the Carharrack article is proposed for deletion - there are quite stringent notability criteria for articles on Wikipedia - the usual bar for non-League football clubs is that they play at Step 6 or higher. There seems to be a general acceptance that for our part of the world, the Step 7 divisions of the Peninsula League are also likely to qualify, but dropping down to the Cornwall Combination, let alone the Falmouth & Helston League is likely to be given the boot.

--

Richard

Well I wont be using Wikipedia no more. :P