Cornwall Football Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saltash United

Something a little different : SALTASH UNITED VS DORCHESTER TOWN

13 hours ago, cornishrambler said:

£5 for a pre season friendly at step 10...

I'll pass

your right that is a bit steep for a friendly , surly drop the price and get more people in the gates make more money at the bar etc  

2 hours ago, sportsman10 said:

your right that is a bit steep for a friendly , surly drop the price and get more people in the gates make more money at the bar etc  

Same price as an SWPL game  but against much higher opposition, can't see a problem, still have to pay for a referee and two assistants of the appropriate standard.

2 hours ago, middle mans mate said:

Same price as an SWPL game  but against much higher opposition, can't see a problem, still have to pay for a referee and two assistants of the appropriate standard.

yes but its not a SWPL Game its a friendly and will be played like one with plenty of changes and players just using it to get the fitness back , all im saying is might have been a chance to drop the price down and encourage more people 

4 hours ago, scousemouse said:

Ok, so some people believe £5 is too much! So what are you suggesting £4? Still too much, ok £3 Still too much? What about £2? Still a little too much, what about £1?

A quid and kids for nothing would still cause some folk issues. I have no issues with the pricing.  

4 hours ago, cornishrambler said:

For me £3 adults and £1 or free for kids is more than enough for a friendly

My feelings exactly - I consider that £5 is too much for swpl matches considering the standard of the football.

45 minutes ago, Fanfare said:

Join the committee at Falmouth, help out around the club and I'm sure they'd let you in for nothing!

That will never happen with their dislike of me - not even comfortable with going to see matches !