Cornwall Football Forum

Especially for our friends from across the Tamar!

Congratulations to Plymouth Parkway's success last season and their decision to take promotion. With this new addition to the forum, they can now keep us all up to date on their progress and what it's like in the Western League.

I know there's no Cornish involvement in the league at the moment, but it would have been a shame not having such a great forum as this one to discuss your matches etc. ?

Thanks for your contributions in also helping donate to the funding of the forum when we put out the appeal.

Boundaries are boundaries, or perhaps not. I thought the forum already had a non-Cornish football sub-forum!

Maybe next a League 1/2 forum for those who support Argyle and Exeter, and why not extend the Coference South forum to include the whole Conference set up, let’s face it, Torquay already features prominently! And, of course a special Scottish League forum just for Cody Cooke.

7 hours ago, Bruegel the Elder said:

Boundaries are boundaries, or perhaps not

Shall we cut off the bridge and let you float away? It's a football forum. Get over yourself. If Dave wants to keep a sub forum for the many Parkway fans then so be it. It's not going to cause you any harm, or are you actually losing sleep over it? 

Parkway has close links with Cornwall due to geographical proximity. Lots of the players have played for Cornish clubs. 5 of Parkway’s preseason games are against Cornish clubs. Parkway’s ground is named after a Cornish novelist. Plymouth is the main socioeconomic hub for southeast Cornwall. However none of this really matters as this is just a forum. Why would you care? Do you want the forum to close through lack of support? I look forward to engaging with members of the Cornish football community. 

Good luck to Parkway this season, i'll definitely pop the 30/40 minutes up the road and go and watch a bit of Western League football this season and wish them continued success on and off the field. Glynn and Yettsy as a front two might shock a few of those Bristol defences this season, or is it next season? Aint no break these days is there? Especially with the World Cup!! Ive hardly had time to watch Love Island!!!