Cornwall Football Forum

New club logo and shirt sponsor announced.

Not homeless Older in case you have been on holiday in Siberia for the last 2 months City will be at Treyew Road for the foreseeable future, the big issue is how long can the Athletic hang on to their ground on gates of 30, you do the sums.A football club cannot survive on chips and curry sauce alone. 

18 hours ago, Rayvon said:

Not homeless Older in case you have been on holiday in Siberia for the last 2 months City will be at Treyew Road for the foreseeable future, the big issue is how long can the Athletic hang on to their ground on gates of 30, you do the sums.A football club cannot survive on chips and curry sauce alone. 

30 ......we don't get that many, where you been - Siberia????

OH!!!!! we have no debt, and not likely too, rather we have just invested substantially in the club over the last year and are bouncing along quit nicely at this time.....thank you for your concern though.

Your trouble is your "foreseeable future " is not in your hands !!!   ours is.

All the best to TCFC though.

1 hour ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

30 ......we don't get that many, where you been - Siberia????

OH!!!!! we have no debt, and not likely too, rather we have just invested substantially in the club over the last year and are bouncing along quit nicely at this time.....thank you for your concern though.

Your trouble is your "foreseeable future " is not in your hands !!!   ours is.

All the best to TCFC though.

Too hot in Siberia for me Older I have been spending my holidays In Outer Mongoalia so have not had any spare time to visit the Kernick to watch some pub football but thanks for your heartfelt thoughts :smiley20:

2 hours ago, Rayvon said:

Too hot in Siberia for me Older I have been spending my holidays In Outer Mongoalia so have not had any spare time to visit the Kernick to watch some pub football but thanks for your heartfelt thoughts :smiley20:

Instead of spending your money on holidays raymondo spend some on a dictionary .?

Like the new badge!! ?. Glad the cathedral is back in, got to have that!! Always reminds me of home as I’m sure it does for any Truro boy. Promoting the Cornwall flag as well spot on when City are travelling all over the south of England ? Still not sure what a tiger has got to do with Truro though!?! 13 mile trek from Newquay zoo!! ? Think the club should “paws” on that one! ?