Cornwall Football Forum

Pancreatic Cancer Research Sponsorship

This year, on July the 28th, I will again be taking on the Ride London (which is cycling 100miles around London). However, I will not be doing it alongside Oliver Brokenshire, instead I have decided to go alone and raise money for a charity close to my heart. I will be raising money for pancreatic cancer research.
Unfortunately, when I was just 19, my Dad passed away with this cruel disease and I know first hand of the damage and devastating affect it can have. He was taken far too soon and has missed out on so many important events in my life.

Here are some of the facts regarding this disease and why I have chose to raise money;

•Its the 5th biggest cancer killer

•The worst survival outcome for any of the 21 most common cancers, only 3% of people survive 5 years.

•The 8th most common cancer

I have been set a target of raising £430 and I'm hopeful of reaching this target with the support of friends, family and Facebook! Anything you can donate will be massively appreciated and all go towards a fantastic charity.

I'm training harder than I ever have and I hope that with you're support I can achieve the target I have been set.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/nei-slateford

Thank you

Neil ???