Cornwall Football Forum

COMBINATION CUP

Guest gunners

Guest gunners

SOME GOOD TEAMS LEFT IN THE CUP. JUST WONDERING ON ANYONE ELSES OPINION CAN TRURO 2NDS BE BEATEN OR WILL THEY FEILD A SQUAD THAT WOULD BE ABLE TO WIN IN ANY TOOLSTATION LEAGUE GAME/ WHICH TEAM WILL THEY TAKE TO FINAL IF THEY GET THERE

The link to the league cup is below.

http://www.comboleaguearchive.110mb.com/20...EAGUE%20CUP.htm

Personally I think Truro Reserves, St Agnes, Porthleven Reserves and Illogan RBL will make it to the semi-finals.

Then the final will be Truro Reserves v whos left (depending on the draw).

Personally I would like to see a St Agnes v Illogan RBL final. To watch St agnes attack time and again against Illogans good defence will make it a good final to watch.

I wouldnt say you have been written of hp just seems ctb is obssessed with mr beer buying in players for a game which im prettty sure doesnt happen st just are a good solid side who on their day could beat anybody having a settled team has been a problem for them this season but with players like shane richards , neil curnow and jon bird and rower if they play well st just play well so they have every chance of beating a very good porthleven side truro are not unbeatable nor are you or anyone else a cup game is a one of where anything can happen good luck to all the remaining teams :thumbsup: