Cornwall Football Forum

St Minver FC - New Manager Required

Following the decision of Dave Witts to step down as 1st team manager the club would like to formally thank him for his years of service and that which he, and the team, achieved.  Now the club are looking for someone to take this role on and build upon the achievements that he, the team and the club have made in recent years.

The manager will have the backing of the committee and a core group of young players from 2 teams who are striving for success in the coming seasons.

‪The First team currently play in East Cornwall Divison 1 having returned to senior football in 2017/18.‬

‪Should you be interested in applying for the role please contact club secretary Roy Birchwood on nr.birchwood@btinternet.com / 01208 880549.‬

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone at the Club and in the Cornish Football community as it was with a very heavy but proud heart that I unfortunately had to tender my resignation as 1st team manager of my beloved St Minver FC from the end of the 2017/18 season.

This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to progress the foundations we have in place for the club with a great set of players, great committee and great plans for the future.  I will still be involved behind the scenes but we need someone to take over the reins and help this fantastic club achieve its potential.